The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Tevez to spurs in January ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Tevez to spurs in January ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Tevez to spurs in January ?

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Tevez to spurs in January ? Empty Tevez to spurs in January ?

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 16 2011, 22:38

Don't know about you, but i think there could be some truth behind this story, would losing Tevez really effect citeh title ambitions ? nope i doubt it, any thoughts on this ? personally i'd welcome such a talented player to WHL, under Redknapp's guidance im sure we would see a different player .

It is being reported that Tottenham are considering buying Carlos Tevez from Manchester City, if City will agree to part with him for £20 million.

Tevez is facing disciplinary action from City after serving a two week suspension imposed for refusing to come off the bench in City’s Champions League defeat against Bayern Munich.

Tevez would no doubt consider seriously any approach from Tottenham, if City and Tottenham agreed a fee.

Having returned from his suspension earlier in the week, it was reported that Tevez has been training on his own and it is quite clear he has no future at City.

Tottenham would see Tevez as an ideal permanent signing, especially as Emmanuel Adebayor is on a season long loan and his capture would certainly curry favour with
    the Whit
    e Hart Lane faithf
    ul.

Tevez to spurs in January ? Empty Re: Tevez to spurs in January ?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 22:55

Ye Gods I hope not. Ungratefull, selfish, undisciplined mercenary with more baggage then a Samsonite factory . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 23:26

Not sure who would pay the blokes wages, certainly not levy ?

Rubbish i reckon lob !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Oct 17 2011, 01:27

I agree with Lew and Vis. It won't happen and like Vis said do we really need another Berbatoss type Mercenary at the club. And then there are his enormous wages. Not for me I am afraid apart from all that I don't think he would come here anyway as he has always said he wants to go back to Argentina.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Mon Oct 17 2011, 01:34

I see Joornachian is desperately hawking Tevez's a*se around the blOck hoping for another pay day
    Message to Carlos; no one will touch you with a barge pole - try Anzhi

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17 2011, 05:49

what a load of rubbish. they wont sell him for 20 mill and we cant afford hes wages but id love him at spurs
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 23 2011, 19:51

LOL i'd have at spurs with open arms, so what he spat his dummy out a few times, arry would put his arms around him and with a few words of wisdom would have him eating out of his hand , all Tevez need's is some loving tender care, and lought we can afford his wages, its just we won't pay huge wages not that we cant afford it because its a complete myth that we can't pay these sort of wages, we are after all still in the top ten riches clubs in the world .

This story is gathering momentum , and why not take him, we got ade on loan, Tevez on loan ? Yes please

Harry Redknapp will offer Carlos Tevez a Premier League lifeline.

The Argentina striker’s days at City are numbered after a fall-out with boss ­Roberto Mancini.

But Redknapp is not ­bothered about Tevez’s ­baggage and would have no hesitation taking him to White Hart Lane in January.

He said: “I would take him if he were available for sure. If Manchester City want to let me have him on loan and subsidise it, I’ll take him tomorrow.

Harry Redknapp will offer Carlos Tevez a Premier League lifeline.

The Argentina striker’s days at City are numbered after a fall-out with boss ­Roberto Mancini.

But Redknapp is not ­bothered about Tevez’s ­baggage and would have no hesitation taking him to White Hart Lane in January.

He said: “I would take him if he were available for sure. If Manchester City want to let me have him on loan and subsidise it, I’ll take him tomorro
    w.

DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Oct 23 2011, 20:46

more storys circulating about this. If it were true, a deal could be slashed out similar to Adebayor's signing, City pay some Spurs the rest.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 21:12

DJSR wrote:more storys circulating about this. If it were true, a deal could be slashed out similar to Adebayor's signing, City pay some Spurs the rest.

His wages are rumoured to be £250.000 per week, cant see city doing a loan and paying the bulk of those wages, and strengthening us further, it wasnt long ago they refused to do business over bellamy because they regarded us as a threat to them.
    On the other hand they may nelieve they are so far ahead of us now that they might.
    Main problem is that tevez himself wants to return home, he may refuse the deal with that in mind.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 23 2011, 21:35

Mr Plums. wrote:
    DJSR wrote:more storys circulating about this. If it were true, a deal could be slashed out similar to Adebayor's signing, City pay some Spurs the rest.

His wages are rumoured to be £250.000 per week, cant see city doing a loan and paying the bulk of those wages, and strengthening us further, it wasnt long ago they refused to do business over bellamy because they regarded us as a threat to them.
    On the other hand they may nelieve they are so far ahead of us now that they might.
    Main problem is that tevez himself wants to return home, he may refuse the deal with that in mind.

This Tevez situation is more or exactly the same as ade had with citeh, Macinni won't want tevez Moaping about the place so they would in theory be glad to see the back of him, and being a loan deal the wages will be partly paid by us and citeh like they have done with ade , also they will say to us you can't field these players against us which is fair enough , can't see a problem really ,to have him in our squad woould make us 100% dead certs for 4th at least

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 21:52

Bad attitude though lob ! they pay him mega money and still he is unhappy.
    Being with his family seems to be the most important thing to him, he probably has enough money to turn his back on the very thing that has made him a very rich young man.......football.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 23:23

well manchini hates him now but i doubt the man c board will allow him to go to us on the cheap.

i would have him in a heartbeat the guy is quality

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 13:11