The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Right or wrong decision ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Right or wrong decision ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Right or wrong decision ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Right or wrong decision ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Right or wrong decision ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Right or wrong decision ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Right or wrong decision ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Right or wrong decision ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Right or wrong decision ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Right or wrong decision ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Right or wrong decision ?

Right or wrong decision ? Empty Right or wrong decision ?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18 2011, 01:44

Might be a transfer subject really, but i note woodgate and palacios werent in the stoke team over the weekend.
    Woodgate says he wasnt offered a new contract, pay for play or whatever ? i wonder why ?

Palacios has suddenly become injury prone? to sell or not to sell? that was the question and we all know the answer to that one.

I just wonder who are the medical advisors at tottenham ? because they sure dont come off the anderton banana boat givus a new contract pay for nowt club.

Has our dear mr levy had something to do with this ?

One thing for sure is that ledley had better get fit and soon if he wants that new contract, yes he is a class act but levy doesnt take prisoners...............he gets rid of !

Right or wrong decision ? Empty Re: Right or wrong decision ?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18 2011, 01:53

i dont think wp has started a game for stoke yet. as for woodgate i thought we should of offerd him a pay and play contract.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Oct 18 2011, 07:07

To be Honest i don't think its up to levy who we sell or Buy, its like Redknapp said he identifies a Player that he wants Levy then goes out and tries to broker a deal , the same thing could be said of the players we got rid off , I think Redknapp would have looked at the Woodgate situation and then said to Levy get shot of them i can't work with erm, I can't see the Chairmen picking the team No manager in the world in there right mind would want to manage spurs , Yea he has to final say over money matters i.e Transfers But it is Redknapp who decides a Players fate Im pretty certain of that.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18 2011, 07:54

We have King & Gallas. Both injury prone but both fine centre-halfs. Why should we have offered Woodgate a pay as you play contract when King & Gallas are better players and less injury prone then him ? Only 25 senior players allowed in the squad. Woodgate was a gamble not worth taking. Sgt Wilson as well. Sandra & Parker, both better players. The deadwood has to be cut & both players were deadwood. This is more about business then football, but you can be sure Redknapp sat down with Levy and discussed the final 25 and business was a part of their thinking . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18 2011, 08:14

galas hasnt played in so long now. he had all summer to get fit.

at least woodgate tryin and has played a lot of games this season

i think woodgate is a better defender then galas and thats not being mean to galas as i think hes good too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 18:23