The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
maybe wrong EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
maybe wrong EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
maybe wrong EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
maybe wrong EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
maybe wrong EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
maybe wrong EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
maybe wrong EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
maybe wrong EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
maybe wrong EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

maybe wrong Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

maybe wrong

maybe wrong Empty maybe wrong

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 09:53

but i will put my head on the line. we have a situation concerning rep points and i will be honest them + and - signs have only come noticable to me ( im pc thick)since i have read about rep points being deducted etc, to me i think someone can congrat the post in the the following post by saying its a good post, i think that means more than a rep point, like wise they can scathe the post if disagreeable by posting there prob with it, rep points altho very innocent and meant in the right way are creating suspicion and ill feeling, i am happy for the mods to name and shame the the posters that are doing this but i feel theres an easier option and thats get rid, either way i dont give a sh*t really. lol

maybe wrong Empty Re: maybe wrong

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 20:24

burger777 wrote:but i will put my head on the line. we have a situation concerning rep points and i will be honest them + and - signs have only come noticable to me ( im pc thick)since i have read about rep points being deducted etc, to me i think someone can congrat the post in the the following post by saying its a good post, i think that means more than a rep point, like wise they can scathe the post if disagreeable by posting there prob with it, rep points altho very innocent and meant in the right way are creating suspicion and ill feeling, i am happy for the mods to name and shame the the posters that are doing this but i feel theres an easier option and thats get rid, either way i dont give a sh*t really. lol

No you are right mr burger in your interpretation, as you say you dont care anyway, and funny enough even though it sounds like i do.......neither do i. BUT !

as you quite rightly pointed out suspicion and ill feeling are created when the person doing the deducting picks on you, and not others that have posted the same type of opinion.

Jim says he has come round to the thought of signing gallas, i say i reckon he is a good signing and i get minus for it ! doesnt that just make you think that its more than just the content of the post ? same with the taarabt thing, some have said virtually the same as i have but i get the minus for my views.

You have to remember burg that you are a gooner on a spurs board, you are more likely to get this sort of treatment than i am so of course you couldnt care less, and of course its a little thing to you..... i appreciate that fact.

At the end of the day its probably some silly little snotty nosed kid sitting in his room trying to cause trouble, he is probably in his mid teens and has stains all over his bottom sheet because he has a poster of cheryl cole on his bedroom wall, and a pile of dirty underwear sitting in the corner, that his poor mum has to clear away .

Obviously a w*nker.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Aug 21 2010, 22:33

get rid of the gooner scum burger and his gimp have been knocking rep points off me all last season

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 22:42

leggy beggin the mods to get rid of the goons, u couldn make it up lol

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 23:35

lewspurs wrote:
    burger777 wrote:but i will put my head on the line. we have a situation concerning rep points and i will be honest them + and - signs have only come noticable to me ( im pc thick)since i have read about rep points being deducted etc, to me i think someone can congrat the post in the the following post by saying its a good post, i think that means more than a rep point, like wise they can scathe the post if disagreeable by posting there prob with it, rep points altho very innocent and meant in the right way are creating suspicion and ill feeling, i am happy for the mods to name and shame the the posters that are doing this but i feel theres an easier option and thats get rid, either way i dont give a sh*t really. lol

No you are right mr burger in your interpretation, as you say you dont care anyway, and funny enough even though it sounds like i do.......neither do i. BUT !

as you quite rightly pointed out suspicion and ill feeling are created when the person doing the deducting picks on you, and not others that have posted the same type of opinion.

Jim says he has come round to the thought of signing gallas, i say i reckon he is a good signing and i get minus for it ! doesnt that just make you think that its more than just the content of the post ? same with the taarabt thing, some have said virtually the same as i have but i get the minus for my views.

You have to remember burg that you are a gooner on a spurs board, you are more likely to get this sort of treatment than i am so of course you couldnt care less, and of course its a little thing to you..... i appreciate that fact.

At the end of the day its probably some silly little snotty nosed kid sitting in his room trying to cause trouble, he is probably in his mid teens and has stains all over his bottom sheet because he has a poster of cheryl cole on his bedroom wall, and a pile of dirty underwear sitting in the corner, that his poor mum has to clear away .

Obviously a w*nker.
    so u really think that people are deducting you because of the content of your posts or the fact they know it windes u up, i think the latter mate so comparing your posts to jim or loughts is a pointless exercise imo, they (the deductors) are playing the player not the cards.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:20

burger777 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Obviously a w*nker.
    so u really think that people are deducting you because of the content of your posts or the fact they know it windes u up, i think the latter mate so comparing your posts to jim or loughts is a pointless exercise imo, they (the deductors) are playing the player not the cards.

Of course its an attack on me burg ! its not the content of any post i do, because as i have said over and over others are of the same opinion on certain subjects as myself.

Last edited by lewspurs on Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:43; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:35

so take it as a compliment then.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:44

burger777 wrote:so take it as a compliment then.

Thats one way of looking at it, that others views and opinions are not worth the bother of deducting a rep point from. lol!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:49

lew i have had rep points taken away from me when i have been on the board with 2 other people, i find it hillarious. i could go on more about it but its not worth the airing. move on pal, the keyboard gangsters are on every forum lol.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 00:51

Ok mr burger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:08