The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
MarkA249
HotspurRoper
BazSpur
7 posters

Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. Empty Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team.

Post by BazSpur Fri Dec 09 2011, 08:35

This was part Lew's idea. Put up your greatest ever Spurs team and name 2 players that would be first and second on the team sheet. You can go back as far as you like.

Jennings
    Walker
    England
    Ledley
    Knowles

Hoddle
    Perryman
    Bale

Greaves
    Gilzean

Lennon

Greaves and Hoddle are my two must have players.

Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. Empty Re: Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2011, 08:46

Jennings & Lineker. I staying in my age/knowledge bracket here. Will post full team up soon . . .. .

Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team. Empty Re: Which two players you would put first in your greatest Spurs team.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2011, 08:54

damm i just posted this and lost the post lol anyway ill only pick players i seen play so here goes

thorstvedt
    dthomas
    roberts
    king
    carr
    waddle
    hoddle
    hazard
    anderton
    sheringham
    klinsmann

roberts and sheringham the 2 that would be the main guys.

who cares that the team is attacking when the defence is that good.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Dec 09 2011, 17:59

Like Lought am going to do just the players iv seen :-

Robinson

Carr
    Mabbutt
    King
    Bale

Lennon
    Gazza
    Modric
    Ginola

Lineker
    Sheringham
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Dec 09 2011, 18:01

Had we done this next term the right back berth might just have went to Mr Kyle Walker but not just yet but he will turn out to be our best right back ever am sooooooo confident of that
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Fri Dec 09 2011, 18:09

Friedel

Walker
    King
    Judas hate him but was class
    Bale

Modric
    Parker
    Gazza

Ginola

Klinsmann
    Sheringham

a few of our player now cause everybody keeps saying its best team we have had and ie seen these play two players are Ginola and King
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Dec 09 2011, 18:16

Judas????

ooooo Mark i can feel the rath already

Its coming, brace your self.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Fri Dec 09 2011, 18:42

i hate him with a passion lee but he was class no doubt about it
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Dec 09 2011, 22:30

Hmmmmmm the best eleven Tottenham players I have seen ;

Jennings

Hughton
    England
    King
    Knowles

Ardiles
    Hoddle
    Gascoigne
    Mullery

Greaves
    Lineker
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Fri Dec 09 2011, 22:51

Jennings
    Ramsey
    England
    Mabbutt
    King
    White
    Hoddle
    Mackay
    Jones
    Greaves
    Chivers

Two musts White and Greaves

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2011, 23:49

Jennings
    Mabbutt Gough King
    Perryman
    Hoddle Modric
    Waddle Bale
    Lineker Chivers
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Dec 10 2011, 01:01

Jennings
    Perryman
    King
    Roberts
    Disco Benny
    Hoddle
    Gascoigne
    Ginola
    Mackay
    Greaves
    Chivers

We'd stroll the League.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10 2011, 10:38

Hoddle and Chivers would be my two must haves.
    Taken a stab at this as there was so many good players to choose from it was hard, i mean how can you leave out ardiles? but i have.

Jennings.
    Knowles.
    Ekotto.
    King.
    Gough.
    Bale.
    Hoddle.
    Mackay.
    Ginola.
    Greaves.
    Chivers.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sat Dec 10 2011, 10:57

Jennings
    Walker
    King
    Benny
    Perryman
    Bale
    Modders
    Ginola
    Lineker
    Sheringham
    Gazza

Subs
    Crooks
    Archibald
    Friedel
    Mabbut
    Klinsman

Would be good if someone could get stats n each player and see how each of our selections turn out.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10 2011, 11:13

lew i wanted to pick gough. he was amazin but he was only with us for one season.

i guess thinking like that i shouldnt of picked klinsmann lol

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10 2011, 15:49

Class player lought, but it was hard to choose between him and big mike england , but it was the ogs that swung it for me, big mike was prone to a few.
    You have to pick king, and i think we didnt know we had this replacement for judas at the time of his defection, and actually i think this puts campbell in an even worse light, he knew king would have been his future defensive partner at spurs,so you just dont know how good that team could have been in the early 2000,s with a defensive pairing like that.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 10 2011, 19:55

Ah, but Klinsman had two stints with us Lought.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11 2011, 01:20

true baz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 23:16