The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
shearspur
6 posters

Match Thread Vs Norwich City

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Norwich City

Post by anicoll5 Thu Dec 29 2011, 00:07

[quote="ArnieArdiles"][quote="anicoll5"]Well hats off to monkey boy - second goal ws the killer - frustrating day [/quote]

[b]Monkey boy ?

Bale is a stud , the Brad Pitt of the premiership Smile ...[/b][/quote]

Not so fast Arnie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8587000/8587712.stm

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 00:17

LOL Nic. I reckon Bale must be the love-child of your monkey & martin keown . . . . .

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 _47543533_balemonkey
    Martin Keown

Match Thread Vs Norwich City - Page 3 Martin_keown_training203_203x152
    Mysterious Bale monkey of Africa
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Dec 29 2011, 00:57

Now you mention it Vis there is a striking similarity between Keown and his chest beating arm waving monkey display to Ruud van Horse a few years back at OT and Bale's goal celebrations these days

The monkey gene pool is not that deep I think !

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 01:55

Yeah and thats the only way they can contain the talent that is bale, by trying to make a mockery of how he looks, and thats a cowards way of dealing with things.
    I bet those morons that call him monkey boy wish they had his looks and the girls that flock round him, and an inch of his talent, and a small portion of his millions, and the millions that are to come.

Sad day to have to resort to that to get a man down on the playing field.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Dec 29 2011, 01:57

Aw bless

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 02:04

What the fck do you look like nic, is that a sign that leads to your door. lol!
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Dec 29 2011, 02:43

Me Lew - handsome, very, very handsome

or so I tell myself
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Dec 29 2011, 02:51

It's always like that when a player has immense talent Lew. Rooney get's it and so does Teves. Adams was called Donkey by Spurs fans.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 03:48

BazSpur wrote:It's always like that when a player has immense talent Lew. Rooney get's it and so does Teves. Adams was called Donkey by Spurs fans.

Rooney is an animal baz, i can understand that , never seen a bigger gob in football than that bloke has, he just thinks players shouldnt challenge him because he plays for man utd, many man utd players have that attitude, thats why i love what city have done to them, they needed cutting down to size, thats why whatever you say about what is happening up there its good for football but thats another subject.
    Gareth is an intelligent young man, going about his job, and doesnt mouth off too much.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Dec 29 2011, 04:09

He always conducts himself well in interviews and comes across as a player that has his feet on the ground. Levy should slap an 80 mill price tag on him.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 04:11

TEVEZ IS THAT SPECAL GUY
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Dec 29 2011, 04:28

BazSpur wrote:He always conducts himself well in interviews and comes across as a player that has his feet on the ground. Levy should slap an 80 mill price tag on him.

Harry wants 100 million minimum for Bale and he'd also be a liar if he wouldn't take on Tevez if he could. pale

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1413/64/exclusive-redknapp-id-be-liar-if-i-said-i-wouldnt-take-tevez

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 04:38

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto

Day off so today RECOVERY!!! i was so tired yesterday...is y i ask to b out...i hope recovery enought about the 31 lol

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 04:39

i would save king for the west brom game

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 05:43

Norwich City boss Paul Lambert 'not ashamed' by Spurs loss

Norwich City boss Paul Lambert says there is no shame in losing 2-0 to a team of Tottenham Hotspur's magnitude.

The Canaries were undone at Carrow Road by Tuesday night's quickfire second-half double from Gareth Bale.

But Lambert told BBC Radio Norfolk: "My lads have got nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to be disgraced about.

"The goals were disappointing. But you've also got to remember the magnitude of the team we were playing against. We gave it a right good go."

Norwich defended resolutely for large parts of the game but Harry Redknapp's side had the quality to not only score twice, but to become only the third side, after Manchester United and West Bromwich Albion, to keep a Premier League clean sheet against the Norfolk club this season.

"I've got nothing but admiration for Spurs and the way they play," added Lambert. "My side gave everything. I couldn't ask for any more.

"But some of the football we played was really good. They're a top side. There's no two ways about it. They've got lads there that can change their game at a moment's notice. That's the difference."
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Dec 29 2011, 08:45

Tevez is one special guy
    £200k a week to kick a ball about ?
    Bollox

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29 2011, 09:18

players play for spurs because of how specal the place is. ade wil take apay cut. tevez would love to stop manchini win the league.

im not sure about tevez if we will get him or not but one thing for sure harry will be here within neaxt 5 years

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21 2024, 03:12