The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
anicoll5
LOBO
peader50
seebee1944
totalytot
BazSpur
10 posters

Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks.

Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 02:07

didnt harry turned down a 4 yr contract a few months ago
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks. - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Redkapps comments were Scandalous. A Spurs fan speaks.

Post by shearspur Sat Jun 09 2012, 03:03

well if they wanted him then why not now.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Sat Jun 09 2012, 05:36

Good post Vis and Shear, I can see both sides of your argument. What worries me Shear is that you seem to think that we need Harry to identify the players we need and to buy. I think that because Harry cost us third place by all the England talk and leaving the club in limbo by not making a decision as to whether he was going to commit himself to Spurs or not, that this has ruined not only our chances of bringing in the players we need to make a challenge for Champions League football, but that it will also become difficult to hold onto the players we need to make a real challenge next season. Already we have talk of United making a bid for Modric and should he go not only will it be difficult to replace him it also shows any player we might be interested in that we lack ambition, and I put the blame on Harry for not holding it altogether when thing's went pear shaped. What is the offer from United, £25 million?, if Modric is worth that then we are going to have to cough up that kind of money in order to get like for like and I can not see Levy doing that, so we could end up with a good player instead of a very good player, and that is a backward step.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Jun 09 2012, 06:07

len , surely harry should have an input in who he wants at the club to play in his team. what i mean is if levy only wants him here for one more year are they going to let him have an input on transfers or buy over his head and make him fit them in till the new manager arrives, or will we not be buying anyone. both ways its a recipe for a disastrous season ahead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 08:38