The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH.

TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. Empty TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16 2012, 02:01

Where i work on a friday there are quite a few tottenham fans, so i took my time to have a word with a few of them.
    Heres a few views regarding the position spurs are in at the moment.
    Harry wanted a new contract with an increase in money, levy wasnt in the mood, maybe because of his mothers death, but that statement is unclear, but levy wasnt prepared to meet harrys demands.
    One question that was repeated by many of the spurs fans i spoke to today is....WHAT THE FCK HAS HAPPENED TO THE £50 MILL MADE FROM THE CHAMPS LEAGUE.??
    Because levy never gave it to harry to make the next step up in progress.
    Point of this post is that the overall opinion was big mistake big time.....by levy.
    Ok, so lets all move on, lets hope spurs do move on, no one wants that w*nker that got sacked by chelsea.?
    Some dont mind moyes but martinez ? lol.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH. Empty Re: TOTTENHAM FANS VIEWS IN THE FLESH.

Post by LOBO Sat Jun 16 2012, 02:15

Moyes would make a good manager, but like Hoddle and Mickey Hazard said on talk sh*t , I mean talk sport , will he be able to play to the spurs tradition, whereas Martinez can because he set up his Wigan team to play offensive football, Moyes name is being touted, but he has won nothing , or done no more than Martinez, AVB is to young, hes unproven, but you know Tottenham, they will try to get in a man to build a legacy at spurs, someone that can be at the club for 10 years , for me Martinez would be ideal for the type of football we play, moyes im not sure. and that 50 mill was kept in the bank far far away from redknapp , I reckon levy was tipped of to be very careful where redtwatt is concerned.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Jun 16 2012, 02:22

when harry was supposedly going to the england job i said on here i wanted martinez, would rather this hadnt happened but now it has i hope we get martinez now.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16 2012, 05:22

LOBO wrote:Moyes would make a good manager, but like Hoddle and Mickey Hazard said on talk sh*t , I mean talk sport , will he be able to play to the spurs tradition, whereas Martinez can because he set up his Wigan team to play offensive football, Moyes name is being touted, but he has won nothing , or done no more than Martinez, AVB is to young, hes unproven, but you know Tottenham, they will try to get in a man to build a legacy at spurs, someone that can be at the club for 10 years , for me Martinez would be ideal for the type of football we play, moyes im not sure. and that 50 mill was kept in the bank far far away from redknapp , I reckon levy was tipped of to be very careful where redtwatt is concerned.

Lobo ! we go a long way back you and me, mainly agreed with a lot of what you say, but how the fck could harry get access to the millions levy and his cohorts cream off the club while it should be used for new signings to keep the main interest of the club (the fans) happy.
    Harry was reduced to budget signings while that idiot levy was coming out with things like " we have to sell before we buy " ?
    Yeah we know harry bought big when he took over but then we were a club in trouble.
    I used to like the way levy ran the club, but the profits are just being creamed off, before new signings are made, the fans come first everytime, those in charge have to think first of the people that pour money into the club, but levy is money mad, and always will be, the sooner he goes the better, he should have gone before harry.
    As for martinez ? lol ! yeah right ! sacked within 6 months, levy only wants him because he works on a nothing budget, more money to cream off if it aint used up buying for the club and to take it forward.
    If martinez is the future of the club then i will continue to lose interest in the club i have supported since a kid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 18:12