The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote

Poll

Should Spurs have sold Adel Tarrabt?

[ 4 ]
    Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote Bar_left80%Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote Bar_left20%Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    vis
    vis

Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote Empty Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote

Post by vis Fri Jan 18 2013, 09:51

Simple poll. Yes or No.
    Were Spurs right to sell Adel Tarrabt or did they let him go far too soon?
    Please feel free to leave your views on QPR's player of the season last season and the reason's you feel Spurs were right or wrong to sell him on . . . . .
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote Empty Re: Tarrabt, Lets put him to the vote

Post by seebee1944 Sat Jan 19 2013, 00:08

If we all vote yes can we please not mention him again Lought
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jan 19 2013, 00:54

Not for me

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 06:35

wrong for me. we had a talented player but because he was young harry ignored him because we had vdv
    vdv who at first attempt left us. couldnt last 90mins.

adel has proved hes good enough for this league in a poor qpr team.
    he works hard he has vison he can pass.
    players like him are rare.

i just thank god ginola didnt show up at spurs at 17.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Jan 19 2013, 08:44

'arry who now praises Trabbant as the best and whom you, Lought, slavishly agree with now in his a*se-licking need of this surly young yet to be proven pup. Yup 'arry whom you credit with sticking the high sell on clause on Trabbant. Lought you are more faceted then a fractal . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Jan 19 2013, 08:53

Levy done a sweet bit of business with Trabbant. Listened to the manager who said this lad ain't a team player, has bad attitude, ain't as good as he thinks he is and hasn't the clue or conviction to make it just yet. Maybe one day the manger said but not yet. Levy listened and gave the manager his wish and got shot of the surly young prima donna but added a lovely sell on clause in the contract just in case the manager did have the gift of future sight, but even if not a percentage of a couple or few million is still a profit. Then Levy realised the same about said manger and got shot of as well . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 11:45

what load of Bollox. i always rated adel. its not my fault we finnish 4th then buy vdv who was meant to take us up a level and he didnt.

harry loan him out then sold him with a huge sell on fee.
    if qpr sell him they would have to sell for a lot.

dont hate the guy because he playes for another team.
    dont you watch other teams and other players.
    im a football fan and a spurs fan. im a football purest. football played the right.
    thats why i hate england with there defenisve midfielders.

players like adel hoddle ginola ronaldo are specal and we should build teams around them not just give up on them.

if the great sir bill was alive today and was our manager he would not sell adel.
    he once said a skillfull player is not a luxery player.
    a luxery player is an averge player
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Jan 19 2013, 12:09

Lought when will you get it into your blinkered view that Redknapp did put on the sell-on clause? LEVY DID! Levy would not/did not let a chancer like Redknapp anywhere near the club till. REDKNAPP SOLD HIM! In other words he suggested to Levy that he was happy for him to leave the club. What did he play him? About 9 games? I'm sure you have the exact figures Lought. He (Redknapp)allowed him to leave Spurs.
    Hate him? No. But he has one helluva long way to go to prove he is good as you & him think he is.
    Sir Bill may have liked Trabbant as a player but I'm sure he would have questioned the attitude and that is what makes a great player. A willingness to play for the team not just them-self . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 13:38

levy wanted to cut our huge sqaud down. harry said at the time he didnt want to sell. why would levy put a high sell on clause on him and not all the other players we let go like gio for example.

its because harry told levy this kid has the chance to be specal.

i cant imagine ronaldo being easy to handle at man u early on. in fact hes first season at man u he was a flop but a good manager fergie is that he managed to get the best out of him.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:19

Loughtonlegend wrote:levy wanted to cut our huge sqaud down. harry said at the time he didnt want to sell. why would levy put a high sell on clause on him and not all the other players we let go like gio for example.

its because harry told levy this kid has the chance to be specal.

i cant imagine ronaldo being easy to handle at man u early on. in fact hes first season at man u he was a flop but a good manager fergie is that he managed to get the best out of him.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:27

What happened to my post!

Rubbish, if your good enough, your old enough. If Harry thought he was that special he would have played him, fact is he had better players to chose from at the time. As for Bale, the footballing world are always. Bigging him up, the only time you hear about Taraabt is when he goes bleating to the press about this team and that team wanting him, the Morocco manager did not include him in his team, but no Taraabt tells the press he turned them down to help his team fight relegation, yeah right.
    Purist? Not everyone can play like Barca and it would be pretty boring if everyone could, you can still get your point across but not constantly running down players of the players your supposed to support.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Jan 20 2013, 00:18

harry said at the time he didnt want to sell.

Then if Redknapp was a man of wisdom & pride he would not have had him sold. Simple as . . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 01:13

when did i say every team should play the same.
    we slag teams off like stoke who park the bus but when they play chelsea or arsneal we love it when they batter them up.

we used to park the bus in some games under harry yet the pundits said we only play one way.

the ac milan game we got raped but got a lucky goal at the end
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jan 20 2013, 10:15

wrong to sell him so early imo. would have liked to have kept him as he is a decent midfielder and does have vision and would create a lot of goalscoring opportunitys for our strikers. dont like his attitude though, thinks hes better than he is at the moment but if he was to keep his trap shut and just play who knows where he could get to.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 21 2013, 00:40

If I never see another fuking post about this fuking prima fuking Donna it will be too fuking soon. Think I've made my feeling clear lol.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21 2013, 05:51

ye because ronaldo was easy to handle when he first came to man u. did fergie get rid.

another prem assits yesterday when he could of scored.

meanwhile second weak running bale is invisible lol

so thata rafal and then last week fabio have bale in there pockets lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Jan 21 2013, 06:18

Assist when he could have scored? What the through ball to Remy from his own half? And let's not pass the chance to slag off a Spurs player. AGAIN.
    I give up, I really do . . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Jan 21 2013, 06:33

Loughtonlegend wrote:ye because ronaldo was easy to handle when he first came to man u. did fergie get rid.

another prem assits yesterday when he could of scored.

meanwhile second weak running bale is invisible lol

so thata rafal and then last week fabio have bale in there pockets lol

Sorry dont see it like that, both the Da Silva brothers are attacking right backs and both hardly got out of their halfs in both games we dominated, who was in who's pocket and in both games, but for lucky saves with their feet, Bale would have scored.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 13:48