The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Defoe Send Off EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Defoe Send Off EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Defoe Send Off EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Defoe Send Off EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Defoe Send Off EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Defoe Send Off EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Defoe Send Off EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Defoe Send Off EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Defoe Send Off EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Defoe Send Off Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Defoe Send Off

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Defoe Send Off Empty Defoe Send Off

Post by cstmrsking Mon Feb 10 2014, 08:55

Nice to See Defoe being held aloft By the Team today after the Game. That was the last time Defoe will play at WHL.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Defoe Send Off Empty Re: Defoe Send Off

Post by totalytot Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:21

He's scored some great goals and been with us in total for a good few years. He's gone off the boil a bit recently but then he hasn't been playing regularly, but I'm sure he'll do well in the MLS and will score a few goals there.

Good luck JD and thanks for the goals and memories.

Mikey M
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Feb 11 2014, 03:52

Been a superb servant over the years and has done our club proud. I wish Jermaineman all the very best for the future.

Jermaine Defoe - He's a Yiddo . . . . . .

Pride 
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Feb 11 2014, 10:18

WOW why not damn him with faint praise Lought?
    Sorry mate but your post is  BSflag
    Go look at the stats . 5th overall goals scored and top in European games . . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Feb 11 2014, 18:50

No wonder everbody is leaving this forum Lought because you are always putting players down.

I just knew that you were going to come on here and slag Defoe off it's because it's what you do and everybody is fed up with it that's why they have gone from here.

The guy has been a great servant to this club as others have said so you are wrong and you must lead a very sad life if you have to run the players that have served us well down all the time.

Don't bother answering this post as I wont be reading or looking for it.

Within a few more months you will probably talking to yourself as everybody will be gone.

You talk so much bollocks!!!

Good bye

Mikey M
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Feb 14 2014, 06:45

Lought for once why don't you try praising a player who has served our club more than adequately for a large part of his career? Why not put YOUR bias for certain players, and disdain for others, aside and say thanks for what a player did do? Or is that just too much to ask of you in case you aren't proven "right" about something? All time 5th highest scorer for Spurs? Not a bad accolade . . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Feb 14 2014, 08:37

Lought I'm sure Mikey does not give a flying fuck what you think but the final thing I am saying on here before I sign off is that your truculent opinions about certain players and rose tinted glasses with regards to others seem to dictate every post you make, This post was started as a fair show of respect to a player who holds the accolade of being Spurs 5th ever highest goal scorer. Now that is just about legend status in my opinion. More goals scored than Gilzean, Sheringham, Keane & Hoddle. Top scorer in European competitions for Spurs. Yet your petty hates & myopic worship of moody mercenaries makes you unable to recognize those basic facts. No he was never the best forward we ever had but he is still fucking 5th fucking best fucking all fucking time fucking scorer. Not a Johnny come lately who has had several good games under a manager you never wanted. AVB, a manager you did want, didn't play him for whatever reasons, many of which the majority of Spurs fans understood even if they didn't agree with them. Yet now Adabadbigtoe, according to your schoolgirl crush idol worship is the greatest ever. But he ain't Spurs 5th all time best scorer & never will be. Yet still your narrow mindedness will not allow you in any way to recognize Defoes achievements. Narrow minded at best, ignorant at worst.
    Vis is over & out . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Feb 16 2014, 04:19

Lought trolling the board yet again. That is the reason this board is going down hill. I knew it ages ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content