The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Waste of breath ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Waste of breath ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Waste of breath ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Waste of breath ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Waste of breath ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Waste of breath ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Waste of breath ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Waste of breath ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Waste of breath ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Waste of breath ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Waste of breath !

Waste of breath ! Empty Waste of breath !

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 05:07

The will he wont he / why or why not play pav brigade can bleat on all they like, harry has now made him 4th choice striker by signing gudjohnsen ! i dont understand why nobody on here cant see that fact.!

Harry wants to play the players of his choice and i would imagine his own signings come before what he inherited from ramos, plus he does have some sort of problem with pav because i have seen evidence of this on his sky interview when he was asked about the pav statement " he is mocking me " anyone who saw this interview would have seen harrys reaction to the question " mock " "what does he mean mock " ?

I can tell you lot now that if defoe and crouch broke legs and he was left with eider and pav, he would choose eidur and a makeshift striker ! someone like jenas up front instead of.

What is puzzling is why he wont let the russian go ? he wont play him ! he has gudjohnsen as cover, he could still have keane ! weird lads and lasses but theres no point in keep going on about it, he wont play him and thats that, perhaps he is mocking him ? hey ! theres another angle on the whole thing , pav claimed he was being mocked by harry, harry now in turn picks him as sub but wont play him, isnt that what mocking is. Waste of breath ! Lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Waste of breath ! Empty Re: Waste of breath !

Post by spurslegend Wed Feb 17 2010, 05:21

maybe just maybe he wanted to sell pav but just maybe levy wants his money back and no one offerd the sort of money levy wanted who knows
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 17 2010, 05:58

Hmmmm but sometimes you have to cut your losses.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Feb 17 2010, 06:28

Sorry but i have to Lew,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, talk about stating the bleeding obvious Mate lol.

We all know Pavlyuchenko is 4th choice & was before Gudjohnsen. We also know Harry doesn't like him. But it's not going to stop me questioning it lol.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Wed Feb 17 2010, 06:53

Firstly Jim I would like to say what a great poster you are and I am not being disrespectful to other poster's, when you give your account of a game it makes very interesting reading, Re the Wolves and Bolton games, you should write a book giving a supporters view of the club through the years you have followed Spurs. Another thing I like about your post is you say you do not hate Harry and yet you criticize him when you see fit just as you do with certain player's. I am getting to the point where I am affraid to give an opinion just incase I start WW3 but here goes because I know I will get a sensible answer, and yes it's the Pav saga. It has been reported that Levy would have let Pav go for £10 million but Harry has said no, he want's to keep him at least untill the Summer just incase other forward's pick up injuries then no doubt he will play him, if that is the case why hasn't he played him sooner when thing's have been going against us in certain games, is he saying as long as a player is fit, and no matter how badly they are playing they will not be dropped to accommadate Pav.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 07:21

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:Sorry but i have to Lew,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, talk about stating the bleeding obvious Mate lol.
    Yeah i was aware of what i said jim, and i stand by it whether it is bleeding obvious or not, if everyone is aware of the fact then why are so many still going on about harry not playing him ? players like bostock and dervitte are probably 3rd or 4th choice in their respective positions but no one says anything about them .
    I am not saying its right harry ignoring pav but as my thread says, its falling on deaf ears.
    I

We all know Pavlyuchenko is 4th choice & was before Gudjohnsen. We also know Harry doesn't like him. But it's not going to stop me questioning it lol.

I questioned it ages ago jim, nothing has changed, he wont play the bloke its as simple as that, in fact i even question whether he is 4th choice because as i said in the thread i reckon he would play gud with a makeshift striker up front rather than pav.

Question it all you want jim, its like banging your head against a brick wall, Waste of breath ! 563498 and thats why harry should do the decent thing and let him go back to russia before their window closes in march.

Last edited by lewspurs on Wed Feb 17 2010, 21:29; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 07:51

Boltjean wrote: incase other forward's pick up injuries then no doubt he will play him, if that is the case why hasn't he played him sooner when thing's have been going against us in certain games, is he saying as long as a player is fit, and no matter how badly they are playing they will not be dropped to accommadate Pav.

Len ! nobody on here knows why harry wont play pav, ? its a question that maybe a sky reporter could ask harry in one of the weekly interviews, why when defoe and crouch are playing crap doesnt pav get a chance ? but as much as i want to hear this question it never seems to enter the interviewers brain to ask it. Waste of breath ! 563498
    He (harry) was asked 6 weeks back about pavs comment that harry is mocking him, but harry skirted round the question going on about "what does mock mean " so still no answer there ! Waste of breath ! 563498
    Sorry mate but you are preaching to the converted here, i feel bad for pav when i see both defoe and crouch picked constantly even though they arent doing the business, they really arent being challenged for their positions simply because harry has proved they will retain their places whatever.

It isnt fair ! we all know that but as i have said whats the point in keep going on about it, its a talking point i suppose but it will end up with pav leaving and selling his side of the story to the russian press.

No one on here hates harry ! wish we could say the same about a certain player he never gives a chance to.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 08:01

lew if harry wont play pav as he wants hes own buy crouch in the team then it goes to show what a twat he is. 2nd if he thinks crouch is a better all round player then pav then hes a twat again and to play him when crouch aint scoring just proves harry is stubborn. like it or not the fans like pav . they sing hes name.. infact its only gomez and bale whos songs i heard more lately.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17 2010, 11:29

I wouldnt say harry is a twat lought, he just doesnt like pav, doesnt rate him and wont play him .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content