The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
L D L L W L EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
L D L L W L EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
L D L L W L EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
L D L L W L EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
L D L L W L EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
L D L L W L EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
L D L L W L EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
L D L L W L EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
L D L L W L EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

L D L L W L Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

L D L L W L

L D L L W L Empty L D L L W L

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 05:12

the scum currtent form. over to you burgs lol

LDLLWL L D L L W L
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

L D L L W L Empty Re: L D L L W L

Post by spurslegend Fri Feb 19 2010, 05:23

DLWWDWLDWDWD AND THATS OURS
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Feb 19 2010, 05:24

SORRY AND L WOLVES cnuts

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 05:29

i think we should sack our manager, change our players, change our style, sack the next manager, apoint a director of football, sell players, spend loads of money, buy the players we sold, back, then sell the ones we bought to manu, sack the next manager, sack the director of football and after all that we should be fine lought. lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Feb 19 2010, 05:43

You would be as good as us then Burger lol.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 06:37

burger777 wrote:i think we should sack our manager, wenger out hey ! change our players, viera, anelka and flamini have long gone, who,s next then burg ? change our style, What style ? you lot have never had any style !sack the next manager, You havent appointed him yet you muppet ! apoint a director of football, Well wenger could be available ? sell players, You do that most seasons, nothing new there, someone has to pay for that great atmospheric arena called the emirats. spend loads of money, When ? wenger never spent big ? buy the players we sold back, You got campbell back for free, didnt you do well ! then sell the ones we bought to manu, Errrrrr ! "excuse me ! who are these you bought to manu ! sack the next manager, Who was that then ? sack the director of football and after all that we should be fine, so you are saying you want to sack wenger, make him director of football, but before you see if he can do the job sack him again. ? The gooners have never been right in the head.
    L D L L W L Lol L D L L W L Lol L D L L W L Lol L D L L W L Lol

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 06:43

your right lew arsenal dont do any of that, it may sink in one day.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 06:55

Nope Burgs. You just employ a blind person as manager. How PC is t hat ? Equal rights for all ! Yeah . . . . . . .L D L L W L 799219

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 06:56

burger777 wrote:your right lew arsenal dont do any of that, it may sink in one day.

Burg ! you were just lucky to replace graham with wenger, and with him and the french connection you got loads of success.
    I think wengers bolt has been shot now, he cant buy french talent on the cheap anymore and success is now hard to find for you lot.
    He did well for you gooners but just suppose we had signed him all those years ago ? many spurs fans couldnt stand the thought of that because of his now gooner associations, but i reckon the goons would be somewhere where we are now.

Personally i cant stand the bloke, but i recognise that he is and has been the difference between our two teams for many years now, when he goes you lot will realise what he actually did for you.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 07:04

i realise what hes done lew, u have no worries about that, he was chosen lew after a chairman realised what way were going the wrong way, a bit like your chairman did when he swiftly moved in for harry when ramos was taking u down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 07:07

wenger is short sighted vis, thats why he wear contacts or glasses
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 19 2010, 21:14

burger777 wrote:i think we should sack our manager, change our players, change our style, sack the next manager, apoint a director of football, sell players, spend loads of money, buy the players we sold, back, then sell the ones we bought to manu, sack the next manager, sack the director of football and after all that we should be fine lought. lol

No, just bring back a carthorse of a defender, how desperate is that!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 21:49

what bringing an experienced defender in on a free, with probably a pay as u play contract, i would think signing sum russian international for 16 odd mill and never letting him start a game was more desperate tbh, but its all about opinions.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 19 2010, 21:59

thanks

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 01:33

thanks, what for putting u right again, no need i am used to it.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Feb 20 2010, 01:41

burger777 wrote:what bringing an experienced defender in on a free, with probably a pay as u play contract, i would think signing sum russian international for 16 odd mill and never letting him start a game was more desperate tbh, but its all about opinions.

Experienced defenders don't make stupid back passes at the wrong moment do they? Still I am sure him and Fabianski can make it in the comedy business. The chuckle brothers mark 2 lololololol

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 01:45

i blame fabianski more than sol there tbh, but it was comical, sol had a good game tho and bagged us a very important away goal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:15