The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Will pav go anyway ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Will pav go anyway ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Will pav go anyway ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Will pav go anyway ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Will pav go anyway ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Will pav go anyway ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Will pav go anyway ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Will pav go anyway ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Will pav go anyway ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Will pav go anyway ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Will pav go anyway ?

Will pav go anyway ? Empty Will pav go anyway ?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24 2010, 09:57

Ok so we are only just seeing harry pick pav, and thats for short stints in certain games only, its too early to say if harry now intends to give him a run of games, so my question is that even if pav goes on to partner say defoe up front and scores every game, will he still be a tottenham player next season ?

Nobody knows what has gone on behind the scenes between harry and pav, but is there too much water under the bridge now between these two ? pav has gone public and harry has been bull headed about giving the bloke a game, so has the damage been done ?

Personally i feel that even if pav scores 20 goals between now and the season end i think he is destined to leave whl, and thats pretty sad imho, because he looks a classy player, and he is deadly in the goal area, and i think penalties wouldnt be a problem with him taking them.

Hope i am wrong but i think harry will let him go in the summer regardless of what pav does for the rest of the season.

Will pav go anyway ? Empty Re: Will pav go anyway ?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24 2010, 10:58

how old is pav. isnt crouch almost 30. i think harry has seen lately that although crouch works hard. hes finishen has been awfull. if pav plays well then maybe harry will start to fancy him again. . pav has to keep working hard though

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24 2010, 19:47

this harry pav thing is a smokescreen imo, i bet harry has been saving him for your run in, hes well rested,hes hungary and the fans are cheering his name. after watching reactions sunday i dont think the issues are very big there, quite the opposite imo.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Wed Feb 24 2010, 21:42

lewspurs wrote:Ok so we are only just seeing harry pick pav, and thats for short stints in certain games only, its too early to say if harry now intends to give him a run of games, so my question is that even if pav goes on to partner say defoe up front and scores every game, will he still be a tottenham player next season ?

Nobody knows what has gone on behind the scenes between harry and pav, but is there too much water under the bridge now between these two ? pav has gone public and harry has been bull headed about giving the bloke a game, so has the damage been done ?

Personally i feel that even if pav scores 20 goals between now and the season end i think he is destined to leave whl, and thats pretty sad imho, because he looks a classy player, and he is deadly in the goal area, and i think penalties wouldnt be a problem with him taking them.

Hope i am wrong but i think harry will let him go in the summer regardless of what pav does for the rest of the season.

Must admit I think he will go but what I can't understand is how someone who was outstanding at 2008 Euros, (if I remember rightly he was selected in the tournament best player squad) can not be regarded as class by Harry. Also remember him scoring against England in the qualifying tournament. Scored a couple of penalties in one game as well. Seems he's going the same way as Rebrov did and like Lew I hope I'm wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:09