The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Berba v Pav EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Berba v Pav EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Berba v Pav EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Berba v Pav EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Berba v Pav EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Berba v Pav EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Berba v Pav EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Berba v Pav EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Berba v Pav EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Berba v Pav Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Berba v Pav

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Berba v Pav Empty Berba v Pav

Post by cstmrsking Sat Feb 27 2010, 07:26

Is it just me thinking this. But is there a simalarity between Pav and Berbatov. They both seem to have this layed back style about them, but both seem to score Goals evedently.
    Both players have had a simlar experience from the Managers of the day wanting them to work harder etc. Pav for me has the edge what say you all. Or am i seeing summit that is not there.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Berba v Pav Empty Re: Berba v Pav

Post by shearspur Sat Feb 27 2010, 08:06

pains me to say it but dont think pavs up to berbs standard technicaly yet. hes good but berb was effortless and made the difficult look easy. shame because with more input in the games berbs would be an all time great but i reckon he will fade in peoples memory cause he just dont bother enough. now pav can get there if he doesnt lose interest in games.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Feb 27 2010, 08:08

I think you are right. There are some similarities between them. looking at the way Pav took his first goal against Bolton, that could have been Berbatoss.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27 2010, 08:32

i think berb has a bit more skill then pav, he could of become a legend if he stayed with us. its a shame as now he just end up as man u 30mil waste
    id love to see pav stay and become a legend but i think he wil be off in the summer
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Sat Feb 27 2010, 10:36

shearspur wrote:pains me to say it but dont think pavs up to berbs standard technicaly yet. hes good but berb was effortless and made the difficult look easy.

I agree with you the main difference is that Bab had a superb first touch and able to bring other players into play, however Pav strenght is that he has the nack of poaching goals when you least expect him a combination of Defoe and Henrys. They are both great players but different styles, I hope Pav stays

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:12