The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
HotspurRoper
BazSpur
spurslegend
7 posters

TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS

spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Empty TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS

Post by spurslegend Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:09

I WAS OUT OF ORDER FOR THE SHAWCROSS POST I DIDENT RELISE HOW BAD IT WAS UNTILL I SAW THE PHOTOS EVEN IF HE IS A GOONER I HOPE HE MAKES A FULL RECOVERY
    I ALSO HOPE SOMEONE LANDS ONE ON THE CHEATING LITTLE SPANISH BOD WHAT A DIRTY LITTLE cnut HE IS
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Empty Re: TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:13

Well said Dave. I think we all appreciate that mate.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:19

Yep i echo, Baz's words Dave. Nice one.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:22

yeah fair play big boy, you are above them comments. my thuts at the time was i hope is was eboue lol how bad is that.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:22

I NEVER WATCH GOONER GAMES UNLESS THEIR LOSING LOL I JUMPED IN TO QUICK WITH THE POST LOOKS A REALLY BAD ONE I WOULDENT BLAME SHAWCROSS EVEN IF WENGERS TRYING TO FOR A MAN WHO NEVER SEES A THING ALL OF A SUDDEN HE SEES ALL LOL
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:28

Yeah, Wengers comments were a bit un called for too, the lad goes in hard to win the ball and is a fraction late and the result is sickening but no malice at all. But like Dave says for someone who never sees a thing he jumped in a bit sharp for my liking. Wenger is a cnut, Simples

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:32

Respect to ya Big Dave. I've posted my thoughts elsewhere but it takes a BIG man to admit a mistake. Yup, ya 1st post was a tadge contencious, but fair play as you are probably Spurs to the bone more than most of us . . . . . . .
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Mar 01 2010, 04:40

iv got a big mouth to match my big belly mate lol
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Mon Mar 01 2010, 06:12

Nice one Dave!
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Mar 01 2010, 06:48

Dave, I did not reply to your post as I thought you was well out of order. I do not know if they do it at the games today, I hope they do, but when I went to the Lane and a opposition player was carried off with a bad injury we would applaud the player just as at away ground's they would do the same with any of our's that were carried off. Anyway, 10 out of 10 for you being man enough to say sorry and I want you to know at the moment we have a cat and if we buy another kitten and it's a tom I will call it Legend because deep down mate you are a kitten Lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 01 2010, 06:50

To be fair to the Stoke fans Len, they did applaud the lad off.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:11

to be honest len if it had happend at spurs he would have got clapped off it was a well bad break maybe thru gritted teeth but he would have been clapped off im sure
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:32

Lol Dave, clapping even through gritted teeth it shows you respect the player and the agony the lad must have been going through, it does not bare thinking about. I did not see the game only the pictures and that was bad enough.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Mon Mar 01 2010, 09:13

Right i don't want to see anyone injured but Wenger only has himself to blame,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he creates this them & us attitude & makes them targets Then you have to ask why are all he nasty leg breaks at the moment Arsenal players.

Well i'll tell you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Wenger teaches his lads how to dive & we all know that. So they twist & turn all over the place to win free kicks & that's how it happens. They leave themselves in a position of weakness. Teach them how to tackle & strength things out & you don't get these lilly livered atemps at competing in games. You also don't get the likes of Taylor & Shawcross being made to feel bad about just going in wholeheartedly against players that don't have that attitude.

The first thing i was taught when it came to football was go in tough,,,,,,,,,,, back off & it's then you'll get injured. Well someone wants to teach that to Wengers boys. Diaby, Eduardo & Now Ramsey all looked like they didn't want to know about the physical game & you wonder why this sort of thing only happens to them.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 01 2010, 09:57

Wenger talks bollox, it doesn't only happen to them. Modric has suffered a broken leg for us and Bale had his foot broken. What about Ghaly when he had his teeth knocked out. It happens at all clubs. Wenger is a cnut.
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Mon Mar 01 2010, 13:43

Well done Legend, good on you mate!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01 2010, 23:57

Big Up Dave for that.

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:Wenger teaches his lads how to dive & we all know that.

Do leave 'orf Jim TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Sleep

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02 2010, 04:19

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:Right i don't want to see anyone injured but Wenger only has himself to blame,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he creates this them & us attitude & makes them targets Then you have to ask why are all he nasty leg breaks at the moment Arsenal players.

Well i'll tell you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Wenger teaches his lads how to dive & we all know that. So they twist & turn all over the place to win free kicks & that's how it happens. They leave themselves in a position of weakness. Teach them how to tackle & strength things out & you don't get these lilly livered atemps at competing in games. You also don't get the likes of Taylor & Shawcross being made to feel bad about just going in wholeheartedly against players that don't have that attitude.

The first thing i was taught when it came to football was go in tough,,,,,,,,,,, back off & it's then you'll get injured. Well someone wants to teach that to Wengers boys. Diaby, Eduardo & Now Ramsey all looked like they didn't want to know about the physical game & you wonder why this sort of thing only happens to them.
    lol when did the funniest ever post competition start, shocking jim big tut tut for your observation and theory on the matter. i can understand you lot not liking wenger but blaming him for leg breaks is very stupid.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02 2010, 08:06

"When did the funniest ever post competition start?" TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Lol TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Lol TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Lol TO ALL MY YID BRUVS AND SISTERS Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:11