The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Very very near . EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Very very near . EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Very very near . EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Very very near . EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Very very near . EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Very very near . EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Very very near . EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Very very near . EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Very very near . EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Very very near . Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Very very near .

Very very near . Empty Very very near .

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08 2010, 11:43

I was looking at our squad of players and was thinking the other day that i would nt change many of them at all, and yes that includes crouch because i reckon he has a part to play in the arry success story.
    For what its worth the last time i felt this good about the team was back in the days of galvin, crooks hoddle and co.

I am not the greatest fan of corluka, krancjar or bassong, by saying that i am not saying get rid of, i am saying i am not totally confident in them in the way i am with say bale, and before i get told again what a bargain krancjar was can i say , yes he was, but i just see him as a more effective home game player than one i would want playing a tough away match, its an opinion forum and thats my honest opinion .LOL

I have bleated on about bale all season being the answer to our left side problem, and now when harry finally gets the message we lose lennon, perhaps we might have to wait a while to see those 2 bombing down the left and right sides, alternating play and giving defenders hell ! brilliant , these 2 would grace a wembley fa cup final, if we make it there.(fingers crossed and everything else )
    Definately we are very near to being in the top 4 than we have ever been before, and its very hard to name what would be my perfect spurs team because we have so many good players now.

Here are my definates to start most games when all are fit and well. .............gomes, assou-ekotto,king, dawson,bale,palacios,modric,lennon,defoe,pavlyuchenko. making 10 selections because i am not totally confident in corluka so i wont pick him as a definate, i would like to see walker given a game, i like hud and would have him in most games, but thats where the headache starts.........LOL .......as i said we are very near with this squad harry has assembled and it gets hard to know who to put in and who to leave out.

Last edited by lewspurs on Mon Mar 08 2010, 11:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out letters !)

Very very near . Empty Re: Very very near .

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09 2010, 11:41

im with you on that, corluka is the 1 thats guna need replacin. hes doing an ok job though. as much as i dislike crouch i wouldnt mind him being used as inpact sub like dave said.
    bentley can either stay or fight for a place. jenas can go same with keane. id rather ohara be given a chance in the sqaud jenas has had 5 years to stake a place in the team. my team would be gomez hutton daws woodgate bale hudd wp lennon modric pav defoe
    bench buffon bassong ohara crouch jenas tarrabt

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:16