The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Best Poster. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Best Poster. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
spurslegend
cstmrsking
DJSR
BazSpur
8 posters

Best Poster.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Best Poster. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Poster.

Post by BazSpur Fri Mar 19 2010, 21:30

It could be between you and Spursbod for the best Avatar Hots lol.
    HotSpur770
    HotSpur770
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by HotSpur770 Fri Mar 19 2010, 21:33

I have better ones than this, just wasn't sure how far could go Best Poster. - Page 2 839792

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 02:14

ArnieArdiles wrote:Arnie
    Lew

Posters thinking they're the Boleacks? read some past threads involving me and others arnie...............Disagree with you because they see you as a threat to them ? lol............only a threat because of popularity, read the back posts mate..........being a top dog on here doesnt bother me, it does others,,,,,,,,,,,,, i just like the banter and spurs chat, with a few wind ups thrown in !
    Come on, Lew fess up .... Bitcheness loaded with unanswered questions , dont you just love it lol........not my style arnie, bitchiness is for bitches,,,,,,,,,,,,factual is for me.
    Who are these ex AOL members that cause you this great angst ?............only they know arnie ! the evidence is there to see if you go back far enough.

Okay Lew , no worries mate .... Its just Ive not seen it on here apart from the odd skirmish here and there ....
    When the old AOL board closed down I briefly drifted away to a few other forums such as the Beeb606, Vital Spurs which was quite new at the time and I popped over to Glory Glory which at times resembled a war zone .... On all of them there were ongoing feuds ..How some people can get personal because they differ on the choice of our right-back is beyond me ....

Anyway like I said, Ive not seen it here, in the main a good crowd here and credit for this must go to those who run the site too ...

And for you cynics out there, I'm not electioneering for this best poster thing Best Poster. - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes In fact, if you look at the poll result 7 in favour 2 against ( how thats an endorsement is anyones guess lol) I'm one of the two that voted no ...Victor Medrew or what Best Poster. - Page 2 Icon_evil lol

To the Yiddo that voted NO in the Best Poster Poll , I just want to tell him/her that I were the other Yid that voted with you and that I, ArnieArdilesMarcusMaximusLevitcus salute you my fellow Yiddo ! Best Poster. - Page 2 Icon_lol

This is generally a good discussion board arnie ! i dont have any problems with anyone on here.

There was a time maybe last year when i felt i was targeted a couple of times, i felt at the time it was maybe because those posters having a go at me were a little lost without their old (other teams fans ) sparring partners to rip up with, but i generally can give as good as i get.

But its a miles better than the old aol board, that was a farce...........
    HotSpur770
    HotSpur770
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by HotSpur770 Sat Mar 20 2010, 02:20

Could do with a few more Goons to bait though, nothing like a bit of Goona baiting for morale Best Poster. - Page 2 894982
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Mar 20 2010, 02:23

This is generally a good discussion board arnie ! i dont have any problems with anyone on here.

There was a time maybe last year when i felt i was targeted a couple of times, i felt at the time it was maybe because those posters having a go at me were a little lost without their old (other teams fans ) sparring partners to rip up with, but i generally can give as good as i get.

But its a miles better than the old aol board, that was a farce...........[/quote]

Lew, thats how the aol board started out, just ask Hots. Then after years and years of it being like this one, it went downhill fast.

That was mainly due to inane posts from other supporters.

However, as our guys police this one and vet incomers, the old Aol situation is unlikely to happen here, eh Baz!!
    HotSpur770
    HotSpur770
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by HotSpur770 Sat Mar 20 2010, 02:29

djfitzo wrote:This is generally a good discussion board arnie ! i dont have any problems with anyone on here.

Lew, thats how the aol board started out, just ask Hots. Then after years and years of it being like this one, it went downhill fast.

However, as our guys police this one and vet incomers, the old Aol situation is unlikely to happen here, eh Baz!!

I do miss the AOL boards actually,never met so many retards in one place was like a trip to the Emirates Best Poster. - Page 2 Lol ..spoilt by the usual morons like you say Dave but we sorted them out aye
    Dave sorry mate but i so wanna use this smiley lol Best Poster. - Page 2 585925
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Mar 20 2010, 02:32

HotSpur770 wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:This is generally a good discussion board arnie ! i dont have any problems with anyone on here.

I do miss the AOL boards actually,never met so many retards in one place was like a trip to the Emirates Best Poster. - Page 2 Lol ..spoilt by the usual morons like you say Dave but we sorted them out aye

Couldnt it have waited for post from Mark to Spark or Burger!! you was saying earlier how theres no gooners to bait, theres two for ya, especially now theyve drawn Barca!!
    HotSpur770
    HotSpur770
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by HotSpur770 Sat Mar 20 2010, 02:40

djfitzo wrote:
    HotSpur770 wrote:

I got the urge you were there at the time haha Best Poster. - Page 2 Lol

Couldnt it have waited for post from Mark to Spark or Burger!! you was saying earlier how theres no gooners to bait, theres two for ya, especially now theyve drawn Barca!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 20 2010, 03:47

Burger and Mark, our pet Gooners bless. Best Poster. - Page 2 286428
    HotSpur770
    HotSpur770
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by HotSpur770 Sat Mar 20 2010, 03:55

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:Burger and Mark, our pet Gooners bless. Best Poster. - Page 2 286428

Are they caged? Best Poster. - Page 2 839792

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 04:27

lol, not caged but very harmless, i only attack when started on, anyway welcome to the board, like the avator.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 20 2010, 04:28

We let them out every now and then but not when its a full moon Best Poster. - Page 2 900586 . We keep them on a short leash. Best Poster. - Page 2 695667
    HotSpur770
    HotSpur770
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by HotSpur770 Sat Mar 20 2010, 04:28

burger777 wrote:lol, not caged but very harmless, i only attack when started on, anyway welcome to the board, like the avator.

Thank you mr cheeseburger, i remember you from aol Best Poster. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 04:33

my aol memory aint that great tbh, but heres to many an arguement Best Poster. - Page 2 523963 lol.
    HotSpur770
    HotSpur770
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by HotSpur770 Sat Mar 20 2010, 04:38

Indeed, im sure you'll get one too Best Poster. - Page 2 Lol

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 05:33

burger777 wrote:lol, not caged but very harmless, i only attack when started on, anyway welcome to the board, like the avator.

You certainly attack old son ! usually with a wet sponge.............
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 20 2010, 06:51

As Dennis Healey once said of Geoffrey Howe. "Its like being attacked by a dead Sheep"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20 2010, 19:05

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:As Dennis Healey once said of Geoffrey Howe. "Its like being attacked by a dead Sheep"

Best Poster. - Page 2 Lol baz !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 19:41