The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hi Guys EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hi Guys EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hi Guys EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hi Guys EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hi Guys EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hi Guys EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hi Guys EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hi Guys EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hi Guys EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hi Guys Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
cynicsid
6 posters

Hi Guys

cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Hi Guys Empty Hi Guys

Post by cynicsid Sat Mar 27 2010, 07:35

Nice to see you all still here, I've been a bit busey so havn't been on since new year. Congrat's on the aniversary, great stuff and looking stronger all the time.

Great to see Pav get going (hello Jim, lol) Makes you wonder if he'd of got on a bit sooner if his agent kept his gob shut.

What a squad we've got, Woody, King, Thudd, Bentley, Lennon, Cuddicini, Jenas, Defoe, Modric, Ekotto All out for long term injuries at some point or other many at the same time. Keane out on loan, OHara on loan..We seem to be getting the sh#t kicked out of us every match...........And after all that we are holding 4th after 30 Matches and all geared up for a trip to Wembley. Bloody marvulus.

Still get nervous every match no matter who the opposition, just the way i like it.

Actually fancy our chances at picking up a few points out of these top 3 games coming up, the early season performances were without key players, if we can get Lennon out with Modric performing I can see us doing well.

As for the age old question, can we do it? dont know why but this year in particular I dont even care. I think they have been brilliant since harry come along and we're looking like going yet another step forward for next season already.
    I wish you all well. Hi Guys Icon_sunny
    I'm a Happy little Sid.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Hi Guys Empty Re: Hi Guys

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 27 2010, 07:45

Hiya Sid nice to see you post mate. Hope to see you post more often.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 07:58

welcome back sid
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Mar 27 2010, 08:27

To be honest Cid i believe Pavlyuchenko has benefited from the rest he's got through not being in favour. Remember he played so long non stop when he first arrived due to The Russian League & then the Euro's before joining us. Then playing a whole season with us, while trying to fit in, in a new country & culture. Now we're seeing the best out of a more settled rested player & just in time.

I'm with you only time will tell whether we can finish in the CL Places but as you say we do have the squad. We've had lots of long term injuries but it hardly gets mentioned because our squad is so strong you don't really notice.

I don't see why,,,,, with our positive attitude & team spirit we can't have a great season with an FA Cup Final appearance & a Top 4 Finish.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sat Mar 27 2010, 08:48

Good to see you posting again Cid!

The difference i feel with this season is, every game we go into, i believe we can win whoever the opposition, the teams spirit is that high!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:25

Welcome back Bruvva.

You has bin missed!!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27 2010, 18:19

Nice to have you back sid ! yeah we are going well big time at the moment despite all the injuries, but they are falling like flies with corluka the latest out for a couple of weeks ? LOL. (thats what they said about lennon ) 3 plus months and he still isnt back.

But its about time we had a couple of them back, king not only has his bad knees but he is constantly picking up other injuries, but he should be back soon, surely lennon and defoe arent far away, while i dont think we will be seeing woodgate this season.

Good to see you posting again............!
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Mar 27 2010, 18:42

still got them red shorts cid lol nice plane mate
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sat Mar 27 2010, 19:56

Nice to see you all, Blimie have I got some posting to do to catch you lot up.
    Cant hang about this morning, Little sid's got a match & thay are top of the league at the moment. Big test today they have all been on a school camp this week so they have got about 2 hrs sleep a night. LOL

C'mon U Abbey Youth under 11's. LOL
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 29 2010, 00:08

I used to run a team, for Foryt Hill Sid had a few games against Abbey.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 06:15