The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Osteitis pubis ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Osteitis pubis ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Osteitis pubis ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Osteitis pubis ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Osteitis pubis ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Osteitis pubis ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Osteitis pubis ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Osteitis pubis ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Osteitis pubis ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Osteitis pubis ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Osteitis pubis !

Osteitis pubis ! Empty Osteitis pubis !

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 02:09

With spurs 2 down to sunderland i was looking on the net for any news of lennon coming back, i hit on a list of injured premiership players and our little lennon was down there as being out with "osteitis pubis "

Well ! whether this is true or not because its debatable with other diagnosis,s for lennons injury being groin strain etc etc.some of the wilkipedia info rung true when the explanation for the condition was changing direction at speed (as in football etc)

Anyway ! dont want to alarm anyone but osteitis pubis can be career threatening, if this is lennons problem then it doesnt bode well long term.

As i said that list might have incorrect info on it because dawson is down as something other than achilles tendon, lets hope so anyway.

Osteitis pubis ! Empty Re: Osteitis pubis !

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:51

Obviously no one else is worried about osteitis pubis ! sorry for boring you lot ! Osteitis pubis ! Sleep
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:56

I suppose it's because Harry in his post match press conference said that Lennon could be in with a shout of making next weeks semi final. So that's why people aren't worried Sorry Dr Lew.

But at least you realise you bore the pants off people so that's one good thing to come out of this post lol.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 00:02

[quote="SuneJim (Moderator)"]I suppose it's because Harry in his post match press conference said that Lennon could be in with a shout of making next weeks semi final. So that's why people aren't worried Sorry Dr Lew.............thats almost as good as your forecast in january jim, you said dont panic mr mainwaring lennon will be back within days....ha ha...only a little out mr jim......lol.....but i was thinking about the long term mr jim ! if the info is correct that lennon has that condition then it will return.

But at least you realise you bore the pants off people so that's one good thing to come out of this post lol....................i heard you went commando jim ! how can i bore the pants of you if you dont bother wearing any ? Osteitis pubis ! Lol

Last edited by lewspurs on Mon Apr 05 2010, 00:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed section)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 04:58

Scratchy Pubis. Had to go a special clinic for that me . . . . . .. .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Apr 05 2010, 07:46

Ugh, TMI Vis TMI mate Osteitis pubis ! Lol

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 19:44

VisionarySound wrote:Scratchy Pubis. Had to go a special clinic for that me . . . . . .. .

Sounds like a load of crabs to me ! Osteitis pubis ! Lol

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 20:18

They wasn't crabs . . . . . .. They was lobsters !

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 21:47

nasty! was it a thermidor? Osteitis pubis ! Lol

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 22:07

[quote="lewspurs"]
    SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:I suppose it's because Harry in his post match press conference said that Lennon could be in with a shout of making next weeks semi final. So that's why people aren't worried Sorry Dr Lew.............thats almost as good as your forecast in january jim, you said dont panic mr mainwaring lennon will be back within days....ha ha...only a little out mr jim......lol.....but i was thinking about the long term mr jim ! if the info is correct that lennon has that condition then it will return.

But at least you realise you bore the pants off people so that's one good thing to come out of this post lol....................i heard you went commando jim ! how can i bore the pants of you if you dont bother wearing any ? Osteitis pubis ! Lol
    pmsl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 22:12