The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
still got a chance EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
still got a chance EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
still got a chance EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
still got a chance EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
still got a chance EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
still got a chance EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
still got a chance EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
still got a chance EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
still got a chance EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

still got a chance Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

still got a chance

still got a chance Empty still got a chance

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 08:47

just been listining to talksport and they had that twat on from oasis noel. he rekons spurs will fall apart now. all the media or going over the top on man c. they spent loads and we have had so many players out. king hudd woodgate jenas defoe. looking at our fixture list they are all winnable if we play well. only the man u game i think is the hardest but they aint the same without rooney.....
    man c have to play birmigham man u arsenal aston v spurs west ham. tell me where the def 3 points are cos i cant tell u
    spurs games arsenal at home. chelsea home man u a bolton home man c bunley a
    i can see def 6points from bolton burnley. now we need 7points from the other 4 games .
    our record aganst chelsea at home is good. . we are due 3points aganst the scum. man c away cant remember last time we lost aganst them. still all to play for

still got a chance Empty Re: still got a chance

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 10:47

Both those idiots from oasis are a pair of big headed twats, never did like the music supposed to be imspired by the beatles and the sex pistols...., trust those two nerds not to be original........but tottenham have got a hard run in, i just feel we might just get points from where we least expect them.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 06 2010, 01:51

That's better Loughtan , a rep point for your positive vibes and for those A-Team boxers lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 02:28

LOL @ Quoasis. Bunch of Manc pretenders. Stone Roses kick their sad a*ses everytime. Your spot-on with your post Lought. Citeh have tricky games the same as us. 'appy days for us Spurs . COYS . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 03:33

i only liked a few oasis songs. they al sound the same. and as for stone roses they are so overrated. ian brown gets high and mutters some words then its hailed as somthing amazing. i did like i am the ressurection but i struggle to find any other great songs.
    joy divison and new order have done so much more then ian brown. bernard sumner has been involed in joy divison new order electronic with jonny marr and now bad lieutanant.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 08:45

LOL Lought lets take this line of debate to the music section. I saw Joy Division and Ian Curtis was the king of the mumblers, but they where fcuking brilliant and altered my view of how music should be played and sound . . . . . ..

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 20:53

Just beat chelski for us will ya lolol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 06 2010, 21:13

Love to Mark lol.

Sponsored content