The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
was it EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
was it EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
was it EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
was it EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
was it EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
was it EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
was it EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
was it EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
was it EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

was it Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

was it

was it Empty was it

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 20:10

a bad day at the office or typical spurs, im not sure but you took a right tonking up north, bent came back to bite your bums proper, its a shame the guy cant take pens or tbh gomes made some good saves as well, but with them pens and a perfect goal disallowed it could of been 6, now that wouldn of been good going into a semi and with the games coming up. harrys playes bentley instead of krakjar but then leaves crouch on the bench, strange that 1. anyway packing my bags i gotta football match to go too.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

was it Empty Re: was it

Post by djfitzo Mon Apr 05 2010, 21:51

a bad day at the office or typical spurs
    Typical for this season Burger? Typical would be mid table mediocrity, yet we are one point of 4th and semis of the fa cup, so no, not typical Spurs, was it Typical Arsenal rolling around the floor and hounding the ref to get a player sent off cos you was finding it tough against Wolves?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 22:03

whats wolves sending off gotta do with you getting a hammering.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Apr 06 2010, 00:33

[quote="burger777"]a bad day at the office or typical spurs, im not sure but you took a right tonking up north, bent came back to bite your bums proper, its a shame the guy cant take pens or tbh gomes made some good saves as well, but with them pens and a perfect goal disallowed it could of been 6, now that wouldn of been good going into a semi and with the games coming up. harrys playes bentley instead of krakjar but then leaves crouch on the bench, strange that 1. anyway packing my bags i gotta football match to go too.

A lot of coulda, woulda, shoulda's there Burger.

If we took into account all of the coulda, woulda, shoulda's in our season then we'd be in third challenging for the title.

sh*t happens in a match, we lost 3 - 1 and we're over it, all the subsequent posts have proven that.

Maybe that was the point of your post, you didn't feel that we were screaming loud enough so you thought you'd stir it just a little?

Move on sweetheart, we have.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 00:41

When do u leave for your match Bergoon, SOON? clap

We wont be hearing from you for a while i guess after Barca Gives you a pasting!!! lol!

cannon tongue5 pc

HOW ABOUT PREDICTION EXTRA (For Fun Only)

BARCA 3-1 GOONS clap
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 06 2010, 00:47

Barca 10 goons 0 was it Icon_wink

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 06:37

What Baz? are you predicting that them goons are not gonna get their usual last minute fluke of a goal??????

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 06:44

8 games you won in injury time, take them 24 points away and you b midtable
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 06 2010, 08:24

Thats out of order Dave. Its not just Football fans on that plane and even if it was its still out of order. Post deleted.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 08:29

Thanx Baz. I wanted to give Dave chance to withdraw it him-self but respect to you for just deleting it. No need for that SpursLegend. We are football fans whoever we support . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 06 2010, 09:16

MAXIMUS wrote:What Baz? are you predicting that them goons are not gonna get their usual last minute fluke of a goal??????

Ok then 10-1 was it Lol was it Lol was it Lol

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 09:27

I'll PMSL if it's 1-1. Yup Burgs it was a bad day at the office and we all have them. Still rather be a Spurs fan tho' . . ... . . .
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Tue Apr 06 2010, 09:37

What was the post them people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all i got was a message saying Dave had a warning for wishing Burgers plan crashed. But that's just Dave & his anti Gooner attitude. OK there will be other people on that plane that we will never know & will never know us. So just to take a remark aimed at one person & then generalize it to others is pathetic & i hope that hasn't really happened.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Apr 06 2010, 19:54

burger777 wrote:whats wolves sending off gotta do with you getting a hammering.

Nothing, the same as your glib comment about typical Spurs.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 04:10

VisionarySound wrote:I'll PMSL if it's 1-1. Yup Burgs it was a bad day at the office and we all have them. Still rather be a Spurs fan tho' . . ... . . .

Yep that'll be pretty funny if arguably the best team in the world can't beat that lil ol north london club that proudly represents london regularly was it Icon_cool
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Apr 07 2010, 04:19

Mark2spark wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:I'll PMSL if it's 1-1. Yup Burgs it was a bad day at the office and we all have them. Still rather be a Spurs fan tho' . . ... . . .

Yep that'll be pretty funny if arguably the best team in the world can't beat that lil ol north london club that proudly represents london regularly was it Icon_cool
    what that old north london club thats won less in europe than the only true north london club lol

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07 2010, 08:22

spurslegend wrote:what that old north london club thats won less in europe than the only true north london club lol

You mean that Middlesex club surely?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:48