The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
My pc has crashed ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
My pc has crashed ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
My pc has crashed ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
My pc has crashed ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
My pc has crashed ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
My pc has crashed ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
My pc has crashed ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
My pc has crashed ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
My pc has crashed ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

My pc has crashed ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

My pc has crashed !

My pc has crashed ! Empty My pc has crashed !

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 05:50

Not really....firstly sorry lads for a crap prediction, but the truth is we didnt handle to pitch, it is absolutely dire to play a cup final on that when players are slipping over half the time as dawson did for their first goal, having said that it was the same for both teams.

I also thought that crouch particularly didnt handle the pitch, and he should have been taken off with defoe , pav and guddy left in the attack.

The ref was sh-te, he missed finnans hand ball just near the penalty area, and should have played advantage on a couple of occasions, but no he pulled play back when spurs were in full flow.

Palacios tackle was ok, he got a foot to the ball, and we should appeal against that, while crouch,s goal was good, the look at james face said it all for me " we got away with that "

The ref was a cnut.............full stop.

Pompey battled hard and got a result, all the luck went their way, wonder if they get the same against chelsea ?