The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
O'**** EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
O'**** EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
O'**** EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
O'**** EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
O'**** EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
O'**** EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
O'**** EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
O'**** EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
O'**** EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

O'**** Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

O'****

O'**** Empty O'****

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 07:56

Ok I hope this will be my last words about young Jaime. Soooooooooooooo pleased you may have a possible run out at Wembley courtesey of your gainfull employers, the club that pays your wages when Pompey couldn't have done. To see this young man on the TV today was cringeworthy. He is still registered at Spurs yet could not have made the greed of his persenel desire to play at Wembley anymore blatantly obvious. So dreams can come true eh young master O'**** ? Lets hope they don't come back and nip ya bum ! I would like, and this is me just being dreadfully bitter, for 'arry to call you back at seasons end and leave you training with the youth team next season. Silly boy you are. I understand the desire to play in a final but, young James, you should have kept sthum until the final whistle then allowed your dumb lips to flap while your brain was still in neutral. Credit to Pompey for the result, but O'**** done very little for his-self. Righto I'm off me soapbox . . . . .

O'**** Empty Re: O'****

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 08:28

i cant belive he was on the itv panal. and then sayin hes team can portsmouth can win this. anway wish harry would recall him now after whats gone on.. could you imagine fergie or jose if ohara was 1 of there players. ohara wouldnt of had the guts to go on there.
    anway another boring 1 sided fa cup final. its the league cup thats had the better finals over the passed 5 years.
    portsmout are relegated but are in the cup final . i wish boatang had drug test after that game, he aint played football in 3 months. in fact i thought he walked out on them

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 08:36

I can see why we sold Boetang Lought. All posture & pomp with very little final product. He looked very pumped up tho'. Hmmmm steroids ? Or just the pleasure of stuffing his old club? Back to O'**** tho . . . . . Cannot believe he done it, was allowed to do it and GOT away with it. LOL I bet any merchandise with his image or name on it, that is in the Spurs shop, is taken off the shelves very quickly tomorrow . . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Apr 12 2010, 08:37

i hope o hara plays in final and bangs in a couple v chelski. i was at the match so didnt hear what was said but was it any different than what hes said before? cos that was only telling the truth

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 08:38

He was Pompey to the core Shear. And blatant about it . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Apr 12 2010, 08:41

i never wanted him to go anyway, he was a good option to have on the bench but as usual we loan them all out and it backfires
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Apr 12 2010, 08:57

I cant think of anything like this ever occuring before ... A loanee on ITV mainstream tv channel at that , airing his view and hoping, that the team he is contracted too gets beat in a semi final? ..... Its a first surely , typical Spurs too....

Surely before a player appears on a TV programme he has to seek permission from the club he's under contract to?

If possible , I'd recall him now or maybe on the eve of the final , take your pick Mr Levy ...

And before we have anyone here saying I'm bitter towards him because we lost...I wouldve felt the same had we won ...I found the whole thing, his TV appearance to be an embarresment to our club ...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 09:07

well said arnie. and year shearspurs. he kept going on about my club can win this, then said they was bettter team. . hes gone down in my book now.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 09:10

Spot on Arnie. I have always been an admirer, if not supporter, of O'**** but after today I just wanna see him stuck training with the youth team regaling them with his tales of if's, but's & maybe's. Bitterness ? Damn right it is, as MY club hold his contract. As you so rightly say - only at Spurs . . . . . .

Last edited by VisionarySound on Mon Apr 12 2010, 09:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stella Artois)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 20:31