The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
AFTERMATH. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
AFTERMATH. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
AFTERMATH. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
AFTERMATH. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
AFTERMATH. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
AFTERMATH. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
AFTERMATH. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
AFTERMATH. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
AFTERMATH. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

AFTERMATH. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

AFTERMATH.

AFTERMATH. Empty AFTERMATH.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12 2010, 12:31

That result was so bad i walked the dogs and went to bed, the phone rang and i really didnt feel like answering it but it was my business partner so i am glad i did. LOL

Its all happened now and hopefully when the dust settles we will realise that we have to get on with it, we have our most hated rivals coming to the lane, and harry has to lift them for that game .

I wont be looking at the papers on monday, it just brings it all back, and they will all be saying pompey were terrific and we were crap, thats not what i saw, the difference between the teams was a little thing called "LUCK" if its with you on the day then nothing will beat you, if it isnt then you get results like this one , seen it all before, leeds vs sunderland, is a classic example of where all the luck went..........................

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 20:31