The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
boats up EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
boats up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
boats up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
boats up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
boats up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
boats up EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
boats up EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
boats up EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
boats up EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

boats up Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

boats up

boats up Empty boats up

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:00

Well, you can only beat the team in front of you, and that you did.

Congrats.

After all these years, everything is all smiley faces again, previous years are all forgotton.

Arsenal had an abundance of pointless possession again, like they have had on so many occasions for so many years now. We were awful for the first 75 mins or so.

Rose scored with the first shot of the match, pleased for the lad (seriously).

Shame he didn’t have another kick after that.

Schoolboy defending gave a gift of a second goal.

RVP made a difference, a bit too late tho’.

LOL at the spud fans chewing their fingers off with 5 mins to go. I suppose it’s natural when you’ve seen them throw it away so many times before.

MOTM, arguably Sol. To play under that pressure at that level is class indeed. As you lot are hardly going to concede that, Gomes is the next choice. That then suggests that you were in fact outplayed tho’? Dawson worth a mention as well.

Seriously, I doubt that you’ve had many defensive tests like that at home this year.

Before you start saying our season is over, you’d better also say that you aint good enough to beat Chelsea or Man U.

Which is it?

boats up Empty Re: boats up

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:04

Credit & respect to you Mark. Don't know if I could have done it had the scoreline been reversed. But it wasn' t so, COME ON YOU SPURS . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:08

Cheers for the congratz Mark, but after reading your whole post, it does sound a bit one sided, but its expected, comiserations on losing the battle for the league title (although i didnt think you lot would win it, even if you had beaten us tonight).

Also, i think we have a good chance of giving Chelsea a run for the money on Saturday, were fighting for 4th and Citeh could be dropping points come Saturday.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:12

[quote="Mark2spark"][size=18]

Before you start saying our season is over, you’d better also say that you aint good enough to beat Chelsea or Man U.

Which is it?

Well your season is over mark, however way you want to contort the win or knock tottenham from back history, but nice to see you comment on old judas, what would you do without an ex tottenham centre back playing for you, because without campbell your title shot would have disolved ages ago mate.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:13

DJ, the reality is we was never in the run for the title after losing at home to Chelski.
    We did well to keep in the game.
    We could finish second yet, and that's an improvement. Glass half full and all that boats up Icon_wink

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:15

The seasons not over Lew.
    We could finish second.
    We want to make sure we finish above you. (ok that's a long shot but who knows the next claim on this board boats up Icon_biggrin )

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:18

Respect to Sol Lew, irrespective of who he previously played for.
    At 35 knocking on 36 thats some performance.
    It's pretty obvious that we needed more CH cover as soon as Djourou was injured for the season. Wenger mystifies me at times.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:18

Mark2spark wrote:The seasons not over Lew.
    We could finish second.
    We want to make sure we finish above you. (ok that's a long shot but who knows the next claim on this board boats up Icon_biggrin )

Go for it ! boats up 474322

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:19

[quote="Mark2spark"]Respect to Sol Lew, irrespective of who he previously played for.
    At 35 knocking on 36 thats some performance.
    It's pretty obvious that we needed more CH cover as soon as Djourou was injured for the season. Wenger mystifies me at times...............now now mark, dont talk about wenger like that you might be accused of being....FICKLE !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:25

Seriously, I doubt that you’ve had many defensive tests
    like that at home this year.

No, but Five live said our defence was awesome. I'll take that. Hard luck Mark at the end of the day we won. Thats what its all abour.
    boats up 959550

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:31

I'll agree with that Baz. That was the strength that won you the game tonight.
    Football has many flavours.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:33

And also the flavour of Danny Rose's perfectley hit volley . . . . ..
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:45

just got in from work, listened on radio. bloody hell i was chewing my nails near the end. fcuking YESSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSS.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 09:50

shearspur wrote:just got in from work, listened on radio. bloody hell i was chewing my nails near the end. fcuking YESSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSS.

Lol, Shear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content