The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
spurslegend
BazSpur
6 posters

That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Empty That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND.

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 15 2010, 23:09

Enjoy over and over and over. That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Icon_biggrin

That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Empty Re: That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 00:22

It was a good goal no two ways about it.
    I'm aghast at how little pressure co co was under from the corner, can't understand why he didn't catch that. That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Icon_sad
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Empty Re: That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND.

Post by spurslegend Fri Apr 16 2010, 01:06

Mark2spark wrote:It was a good goal no two ways about it.
    I'm aghast at how little pressure co co was under from the corner, can't understand why he didn't catch that. That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Icon_sad
    Sleep BECAUSE HE'S sh*t WAKEY WAKEY LOL
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 01:43

Mark2spark wrote:It was a good goal no two ways about it.

I think he may have thought it was a little too high to attempt a catch Mark.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Apr 16 2010, 01:46

MAYBE HE'S NOT GOMES LOL
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 01:49

No, Dave he sure isn't thank god. That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Apr 16 2010, 02:25

lol
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Apr 16 2010, 03:55

Danny ROSE.............. A THORN in Wengers side. Pricless PMSL...
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 04:01

That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Lol Lee.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Apr 16 2010, 04:39

I make absolutely no apologies for showing you this again That Stunning goal by The Rose of ENGLAND. Icon_biggrin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhZR_cMfA6M&feature=player_embedded
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 04:57

Blinding Arnie. Thanks for that.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:19

Kids, Hugh?
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Sat Apr 17 2010, 05:30

A goal like that in any game is so special, but the lad must be feeling on top of the world scoring such a great goal against the Arsenal. I do hope Danny has a great future with Spurs but no matter where his future lies he will never forget his moment of glory for the rest of his life and his goal will remain in the memory of those supporters that saw it for the rest of theirs, well that is unless you are a Arsenal supporter. I only saw the goal on youtube but I felt choked when I saw the goal and the sheer joy on the lad's face brought a smile to mine, brilliant.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17 2010, 05:39

Wonderfull goal, wonderfull moment. I shall certainley remember bouncing off the walls when that one went in . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 02:26