The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Sol ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Sol ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Sol ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Sol ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Sol ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sol ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sol ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Sol ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Sol ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Sol ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Sol !

Sol ! Empty Sol !

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:28

Reading my favourite paper today, yes i love the express, always have and always will but i dont agree with a certain write up on the back pages.

Firstly was the writer a gooner ? he questioned the spurs fans reference to him (wenger) being a paedo ! so fcking what, the blokes a bad loser and a general tosser, if he doesnt win he whinges about the ref or the weather.

Then we have old hard done by sol, a fan shouted at him and sol pointed to his head as if to say thats where the problem lies, no mate it doesnt................spurs fans made you what you are, and you returned that by doing the worst thing imaginable in the sight of a spurs fan, turning against those very same fans by joining their main antagonists....................you tosser ! you could have made as much money as you liked by joining barce,inter or even man utd, you cnut ! you joined the scumbags, now you are treated as scum and you deserve it..
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Sol ! Empty Re: Sol !

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:40

The writer is Mick Dennis, Lew mate. I like to read his sports write ups mate, but didnt read today!!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:45

HotspurRoper wrote:The writer is Mick Dennis, Lew mate. I like to read his sports write ups mate, but didnt read today!!

Yeah mick dennis lee ! he made an inuendo about spurs fans calling wenger a paedo, LOL. wenger cant help his looks..........LOL.

Then his protection of judas.............all wrong mate ! he chose what he chose, he gets what he gets from the very fans he shat on.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 06:20

That was also mentioned in todays Indepenpendant Lew. The reporter said well played Spurs, credit to the fans apart from the unmentionable chant that small sections of the crowd rung out . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 07:37

VisionarySound wrote:That was also mentioned in todays Indepenpendant Lew. The reporter said well played Spurs, credit to the fans apart from the unmentionable chant that small sections of the crowd rung out . . . . . .

It isnt unmentionable vis because that is what campbell chose, how many times has it been said that he could have gone anywhere, anywhere but where he did ! he has made his bed of hatred all on his own, he knew the consequences, he has to accept it, hoddle pleaded for him to stay, so did george graham, the bas*ard knew what he was doing and now it will live with him all his miserable life.................i just detest the bloke vis with a venom.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 07:42

No mate it was the chant about whinger & alleged paedophillia that was alluded to in the Indie. S.Cumball was just mentioned with regards to how he galvanised the passion of the home crowd . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 15:12

VisionarySound wrote:No mate it was the chant about whinger & alleged paedophillia that was alluded to in the Indie. S.Cumball was just mentioned with regards to how he galvanised the passion of the home crowd . . . . .

Sorry vis i dont get the independant, the paedo stuff was hinted at in the express but the campbell abuse was more reported in the same paper and that campbell has to take it and not meant to respond.

I was off on one yesterday mate ! this judas thing has been a main topic on here for years, but i cant believe that judas thinks he is hard done by.............? and that is what annoys me.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Apr 16 2010, 19:22

What many seem to forget is that he did far worse than mug off the fans Lew. He held out on contract negotiations for 2 years so that he could go on a free and pocket the profits that the club would have made had he been honest, told them he wasn't staying and let them sell him on.

He is labelled Judas because he was raised as a Yid and did the unmentionable .................. screwed the club in favour of the filth.

he burnt every bridge imaginable with what he did and ensured that he will forever be remembered by Spurs for all the wrong reasons.

I wouldn't P*ss on the w*nker if he was dying of thirst.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:56

I totally detest the tosser. He was nothing more than a scheming cnut.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Apr 16 2010, 23:38

BOYS BOYS DONT BE SO HARD ON CAMPBELL EVERYONE DESERVES A 2ND CHANCE
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Apr 17 2010, 02:01

[quote="spurslegend"]BOYS BOYS DONT BE SO HARD ON CAMPBELL EVERYONE DESERVES A 2ND CHANCE

I'll have a half ounce of whatever you've been smoking my old China.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Apr 17 2010, 03:54

got none left lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:24