The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
should palacios start on the bench aganst man u EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

should palacios start on the bench aganst man u Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

should palacios start on the bench aganst man u

should palacios start on the bench aganst man u Empty should palacios start on the bench aganst man u

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 01:06

should palacios start on the bench aganst man u 80875p
    Trainee

should palacios start on the bench aganst man u 0

</TD>[td class=messagemiddle vAlign="top"]For years, we Spurs fans have been crying out for a central Midfielder like Palacios to be in the team.

His perfomances have dropped, understandibly since the tragic death of his brother.
    Yeah, he passes like Zokora, but his ability of breaking up play couldn't be matched by any other player in the squad.

But.. 2 players can in my opinion. Thudd & Modrics over the past 2 games have really worked well together & increase are attacking options in the middle of the park.

Resulting in this pairing is a very strong left side with Assou & Bale.

On paper you would start witjh Palacios away from home to United, but we've just got 6 points against our London rivals, so why not go to Old Trafford and attack..attack..attack?

If King can play then I'd swap Bassong for him but apart from that, Harry shoud start with the same team he put out against Chel$ki.

I'm probably getting carried away, but why the hell not? This is what being a fan is all about & christ knows we deserve this glory the Players, Harry & Staff have given us this week.

Also, Kaboul doesn't look to bad at right back. Who would have thought it 6 months ago?

COYS!

[/td]

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21648&start=1#ixzz0lScc2FQX

should palacios start on the bench aganst man u Empty Re: should palacios start on the bench aganst man u

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 01:07

Great question but for me too right he starts on the bench. How can you change this team? maybe Charlie for Kaboul. Palacios was in the team when we played Pompey and Sunderland and look what happened. I'm not saying any of that was his fault but the ballance seems right atm. After these two massive wins that no one gave us a hope no way can the balance or momentum change. Hudd and Modric in the centre were superb again today.

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21648&start=1#ixzz0lScvZBnB

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 02:33