The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Predicaments Of A Footy Fan EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Predicaments Of A Footy Fan Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Predicaments Of A Footy Fan

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Predicaments Of A Footy Fan Empty Predicaments Of A Footy Fan

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 20 2010, 22:59

I finally caught up with my missing Goon brother in-law on the blower last night and he said to me that he cannot recall a worse ever week in football for the Gooners ... Barca aside, losing to us on the Wednesday , then through gritted teeth, cheering us on Saturday versus the Chavs, only to see his team screw it up big time at Wigan after we had done the neighbourly thing by helping them out lol

This had me thinking about those instances where a footy fan supports a rival team through gritted teeth .....

Man City fans will want Man Utd to thump us next week, just seven days after being beaten by their neighbours through an injury time goal.. A ManUre win against us that could go a long way in their rivals quest in retaining the title....Oh that cant be nice ...

This one's not nice either but the Goons aint gonna win the title are they ? Nah, course not so it's okay just for 90 minutes? Yes I know it's difficult and horrible just thinking it, rather slide down a rusty razor using my ballax as breaks , Legend? lol ....Just thinking about it is makin me feel ill , supporting the Goons for 90 minutes , not the razor thing.. But all Yids will have to do this .. We will cheer on the Goons to beat the Citeh through gritted teeth . This means you too , Legend ...lol

After yesterdays win against the Spams , the red scousers will still be in with an outside chance of 4th spot . Burnley away next for them, then they got Chelsea ... They hate ManUre dont they ? They along with ManUre share the record number of 18 title wins ..... Four in a row has never been done before neither , mmmm ...
    ... Maybe Chelsea to win at Anfield and the scousers will just shrug their shoulders and say , never mind chaps , congrats Chelsea ? Gritted teeth supporting their own team, is that what awaits the red scousers? If so they aint gonna like that lol

Last day of the season ..... The Spams .. Normaly, we so want them relegated after the way they celebrated with their Goon brothers in denying us a CL place a few seasons back when beating a lasange poisioned Spurs side .Yes, again it sickens me, just the thought of it, but my fellow yids we just may have to show support to them Spams ..Argh ...
    But then it could be the other way too... For the Spammers to remain in the premeirship, defeating Man City is a must but their team winning means, this also ensures a Spurs CL qualification... Bad Karma for them ? Let's hope so lol

Maybe we should be nice to the Goons and the Spams for the remainder of the season at least .... None of this Ar5enil , pikey stuff ..I thinks its gonna have to be Arsenal and West Ham United, well, for now at least lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Predicaments Of A Footy Fan Empty Re: Predicaments Of A Footy Fan

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 20 2010, 23:09

come on you gooners spit spit choke choke. Come on you spams spit spit choke choke. Predicaments Of A Footy Fan 637977
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Apr 20 2010, 23:12

lol Baz in minute fonts ...luv it ...

We also have to be cordial to both Burger and Mark for it to really work Predicaments Of A Footy Fan Icon_silent lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 20 2010, 23:26

Now, now mate don't push it too far. Predicaments Of A Footy Fan Lol

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 04:08

we have to beat city to keep u lot from 3rd place, rivalrys go out of the window when the outcome is more important surely, not even the most die hard fan would rather slice his own nuts would they lol.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Apr 21 2010, 05:54

Goons loose to citeh and we can catch them up, I think they will be trying hard. No need to cheer them on, we need 5 points from 4 games to beat Pool so I dont care about Chelsea result.

...........Eeeerrrrr Westwho??

It's in our hands and we can do it.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 06:15

Us to win all our games. goners to lose or draw all their games. Citeh to pick up enough points to pip the goners for 4th and welcome to the Europa League monsewer whinger. As for the Bubble Blowers ? Going down would tickle my funny bone but I would miss the guarenteed 6 points. There we go, no issues at all . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 02:23