The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
LENNON IN SQUAD EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

LENNON IN SQUAD Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

LENNON IN SQUAD

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

LENNON IN SQUAD Empty LENNON IN SQUAD

Post by SuneJim Fri Apr 23 2010, 20:07

Harry has confirmed after training all week that Aaron Lennon is fully fit & will be at least on the bench,,,,,,,,, about damned time for me.

He'll scare the crap out of the Man U defenders with his pace & combine that Bale on the left we'll have more speed on the flanks then any of our 4th place rivals. Those two in tandem would be the key to getting the points at Citeh & clinching that spot.

The papers have said just in time for England but i'm sorry even though i'm English i don't care as long as he play for us & be influential.
    Pavlar
    Pavlar
    4th Division
    4th Division

LENNON IN SQUAD Empty Re: LENNON IN SQUAD

Post by Pavlar Fri Apr 23 2010, 20:22

Well you best care seeing as Dawson King Lennon Crouch & Defoe will be in the Squad. Evra is bricking it
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Fri Apr 23 2010, 20:29

Pavlar wrote:Well you best care seeing as Dawson King Lennon Crouch & Defoe will be in the Squad. Evra is bricking it

I've just replied to your King post saying that & added Huddlestone,,,,,,,,,,,,, but when push comes to shove i'm Spurs through & through & while it's great for the players to be involved in WC's & i'll be supporting England, if for one minute i thought them playing for England was to the detriment of Spurs i'd want them off International Duty in the blink of an eye. Sorry if you don't like that but i'm just being honest Spurs, before England & definitely before any other National Team the squad play for lol.
    Pavlar
    Pavlar
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Pavlar Fri Apr 23 2010, 20:57

Love England even more if the spurs players make it but i would rather spurs win the prem COYS COYEOISPAITS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24 2010, 02:47

[quote="SuneJim"]Harry has confirmed after training all week that Aaron Lennon is fully fit & will be at least on the bench,,,,,,,,, about damned time for me.

Bloody hell jim ! and you reckoned it wasnt long term all those months ago ! LENNON IN SQUAD Lol

He'll scare the crap out of the Man U defenders with his pace & combine that Bale on the left we'll have more speed on the flanks then any of our 4th place rivals. Those two in tandem would be the key to getting the points at Citeh & clinching that spot.

Bale on the left what jim ? wing ! LENNON IN SQUAD Lol i remember when we both grappled with this one, quite a while back but you reckoned bale didnt have the pace for left wing, left back was his spot you said ......... LENNON IN SQUAD Lol

The papers have said just in time for England but i'm sorry even though i'm English i don't care as long as he play for us & be influential.

Same for me mate ! Spurs are a definite for me........ahead of england, having said that england are next in line of my priorities.

Well we agreed at last jim ! LENNON IN SQUAD Icon_jokercolor

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24 2010, 03:15

hopefull see him on 60mins for bentley. happy days
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Apr 24 2010, 04:56

Luuuuurvly stuff!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Apr 24 2010, 06:09

Arry is saying he will get 20 minutes.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Apr 24 2010, 08:46

When it comes to Bale Lew i still believe it's LB for him & it would be now if the rest of the midfield was fit. Not sure i used pace as a reason for that though, but if i did, i did egg on face with that then lol. I did say i didn't think he had enough tricks in the locker to play authodox LW. He still doesn't but his pace & power leave defenders standing & his crossing is superb.

Lennon was meant to be back at least six weeks ago but had a relapse because they brought him back to soon. They didn't want him opperated on,,,,,,,,,,, they wanted to let it heal, but an op would have cleared it up a lot quicker but you live & learn.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24 2010, 19:50

[quote="SuneJim"]When it comes to Bale Lew i still believe it's LB for him & it would be now if the rest of the midfield was fit. Not sure i used pace as a reason for that though, but if i did, i did egg on face with that then lol. I did say i didn't think he had enough tricks in the locker to play authodox LW. He still doesn't but his pace & power leave defenders standing & his crossing is superb.

Do you reckon bale will go left back when all midfielders are back jim ? what about ekotto?

Lennon was meant to be back at least six weeks ago but had a relapse because they brought him back to soon. They didn't want him opperated on,,,,,,,,,,, they wanted to let it heal, but an op would have cleared it up a lot quicker but you live & learn.

I remember your " dont panic mr mainwaring " when i posted it was more serious than we thought......nothing clever in that jim i was just quoting harry at the time in january on sky sports news . LENNON IN SQUAD Icon_wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:36