The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs make themselves look even more stupid

Post by BazSpur Thu May 20 2010, 10:08

Mark2spark wrote:Baz is quiet lol

Got nothing to say Mark. When I do you'll be the first to know mate Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 752836
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs make themselves look even more stupid

Post by djfitzo Thu May 20 2010, 20:02

burger777 wrote:so u now saying pompey are on par with stoke, lol and what has chelsea gotta do with it.

I watched a lot of Pompey games and they lost by the odd goal until the league docked them 9 points and then it was all over for them, meanwhile Stoke get bashed by Chelski 7-0, after Stoke beat you 3-1, so you saying we got beat by a pub team is way off mate,
    cup games are totally different, so if your going to use something to come back with, make it something that holds water.

Post by Guest Thu May 20 2010, 21:43

Dave a cup holds water, ah Cups ; something the goners have forgotten about . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu May 20 2010, 22:31

so stoke and pompey are on the same par then, ok no worries
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu May 20 2010, 23:21

burger777 wrote:so stoke and pompey are on the same par then, ok no worries

Footballing wise, yeah, the 9 points deduction really killed them, like i said, ive watched them play quite a few times and they have been quite unlucky, but as you say results is what counts, so next time you play someone off the park and dont get the 3 points, can we call you a pub team?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 21 2010, 00:16

so next time you play someone off the park and dont get the 3 points,
    can we call you a pub team?

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 959550 Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 348204 Oh I'm sorry Dave. I shouldn't cut in here otherwise Burger will say you called for reinforcements lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 21 2010, 00:18

VisionarySound wrote:Quality Baz. A whinger scooter. Dr Evil strikes again. "Come mini-me (pat rice), to the whinger scooters" . . . . . .

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 348204
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Fri May 21 2010, 01:15

Whats red and white and goes beep beep beep beep ?.................................arsenals open top bus being reversed back into the garage for at least another season. lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 21 2010, 01:20

Old but still funny Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 348204

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 01:30

lol!

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 02:10

join in baz more the merrier, now dj the pub team comment was made because pompey were a made up team of loanees,players who could play for nothing and anybody who was out of contract, none of that wembley side will be at pompey next season, hence why i said pub team, as a team they played with good spirit, but as a club they are a shambles because of the way they have been managed, and trying to live above there means.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri May 21 2010, 02:50

burger777 wrote:join in baz more the merrier, now dj the pub team comment was made because pompey were a made up team of loanees,players who could play for nothing and anybody who was out of contract, none of that wembley side will be at pompey next season, hence why i said pub team, as a team they played with good spirit, but as a club they are a shambles because of the way they have been managed, and trying to live above there means.

Oh silly me, theres me thinking you called them that as a comeback because Spurs lost to them, how shallow am I!!

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 03:15

oh yes that as well.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 21 2010, 03:50

join in baz

Thanks Burgs I will. Now Pompey? I wasn't aware they played for a pub. Which one was that then? What I would call them is a second string or even a third string. Pub team? Nah.

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 04:13

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 40636

Baz practising having nothing to say lolololololol

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 05:01

LUV THE YID KNOME!!!!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 21 2010, 05:03

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 41347 Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 900586 Mark Loving the a*se. Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 348204

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 05:58

Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Lol Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Icon_smile
    It's turned into a great thread Baz Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Lol lol luv it
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 21 2010, 07:05

Well, you gotta have a laugh while there's no club footie. At least you have a sense of humour. Spurs make themselves look even more stupid - Page 2 Lol

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 08:37

Mark FFS post the link for the gnome. What with the plate that's the next 2 Christmas' taken care of . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 09:39

Are you serious Viz? It's on page 1 of this thread, post number 16. I posted it 2 under where Baz said:

BazSpur wrote:PMSL, I did check ours first Vis and no we don't sell Gnomes thank fcuk lolol. We have a bit more class.

I'm buying one for the garden, but i've got an air rifle in the bedroom lol

Post by Guest Tue May 25 2010, 19:49

spurslegend wrote:tell you whats funny wengers boat when wigan scored 3 goals in 8 mins to fcuk your season up now thats funny lol

Have a rep point dave ! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 21:45