The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
s...t stirring harry EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
s...t stirring harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
s...t stirring harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
s...t stirring harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
s...t stirring harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
s...t stirring harry EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
s...t stirring harry EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
s...t stirring harry EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
s...t stirring harry EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

s...t stirring harry Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

s...t stirring harry

s...t stirring harry Empty s...t stirring harry

Post by Guest Fri May 21 2010, 12:13

Before all those Gooners jump on my case, I know Cesc hasn’t gone anywhere yet, and I know Arsene will fight tooth and nail to keep him.
    But believe me, that is one hell of a scrap to win, and I will be absolutely amazed if the lad doesn’t join Barcelona.
    Let’s face it, he’s a Spanish lad, he grew up in the same youth team as half those established stars, his family is there and so are his mates.
    I know ars*nal aren’t exactly small fry but this is Barcelona we’re talking about, where major trophies are expected every year – and usually not too far from arriving either.
    Let’s be honest, it’s a dream move for Fabregas and, as much as Arsene would love to keep him, once a player’s made up his mind it is very, very difficult to stop.
    We couldn’t manage it with Rio at West Ham, even though we didn’t want to sell and he didn’t want to go! (The Sun)

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

s...t stirring harry Empty Re: s...t stirring harry

Post by HotspurRoper Fri May 21 2010, 17:10

Not just Harry tho, Lought every other newspaper columnist and every football fan is saying it. Whether to goons like it nor not Fabregas is as good as gone!

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:21