The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Cole and modric . EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Cole and modric . EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Cole and modric . EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Cole and modric . EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Cole and modric . EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Cole and modric . EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Cole and modric . EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Cole and modric . EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Cole and modric . EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Cole and modric . Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Cole and modric .

Cole and modric . Empty Cole and modric .

Post by Guest Mon May 24 2010, 07:37

I know this is to do with the transfer cobblers but having just seen the posts regarding modric to chelsea involving cole coming to us i just thought i would post this opinion on the spurs chat, so bear with me baz .LOL
    This doesnt make sense to me because cole is out of contract at chelsea , how then would he be involved in a deal with modric going to chelsea ?

If there is any truth in it at all i would say cole might be coming to spurs on a free, having said that i have my doubts because he is turning down over £100,000 at chelsea to come to spurs ? derrrrrrrrrrr ! how can the papers print this stuff ? unless of course harry has pursuaded levy to pay cole £125,000 per week because no transfer fee is involved ? its a possibility i suppose but levy runs a neat business at spurs, i cant see him doing such a deal ?

Modric to chelsea ! well i thought bale would be touted about but it seems man utd and chelsea both see modric as improving their teams, hmmmmmmmmmmmm ! i shouldnt think this will become another berbatov situation but if little luka does ask to talk to them then we just have to skin them money wise again, we did it for carrick and berbatov, on a lesser scale we did it for arnesen, so if we cant keep the player than i make baz right £40 big ones for luka..................having said all that..................its all transfer cobblers and its probably all a load of twaddle, and as we have seen time and time again with 100,s of players connected to spurs in the transfer market over the past year that the old saying is completely wrong " you certainly do get smoke without fire " Cole and modric . Lol

Cole and modric . Empty Re: Cole and modric .

Post by Guest Mon May 24 2010, 08:08

i dont think cole worth changin our pay structure for. if he wants to stay at chelsea and warm the bench then fine. but im not botherd if we get him or not

Post by Guest Mon May 24 2010, 08:21

Lew the Cole link, I think (lol I'm a poet), was my suggestion as a possible reason for 'arry doing business with the West London Wideboys. The meeja speculate and so did I ! Your point about Cole's contract is very valid and obviously wouldn't play any part in Moddles "alleged" move or money matters. My thinking was that it may play a part in 'arry's thinking and possible planning for a squad he may wish to build. We don't know the ModFathers thoughts on what he wants in his footballing future. For all we know he may dream of playing for Utd, Chelsea or Barcalona ! I think if he was to go anywhere it would be (G)Old (&Green) Scaffold and we also know that Mr Levy loves to screw the (Y)Mancs right up the old Brown Starfish ! As I've said, I think the Modders rumours will rumble on right up until August and I'm not convinced either that nowt will happen on this one. I hope not, but players come & go ; unfortunately. Thats the beauty of the transfer gossip mate. It gets us fans guessing & debating . . . . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon May 24 2010, 09:41

....After next weekend Croatia friendlies , the Modders couple are on their delayed honeymoon ( 2 weeks ?) ..Contract talks with Danny are on Luka's return .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 03 2024, 20:18