The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
DAWSON EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
DAWSON EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
DAWSON EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
DAWSON EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
DAWSON EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
DAWSON EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
DAWSON EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
DAWSON EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
DAWSON EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

DAWSON Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
ArnieArdiles
shearspur
6 posters

DAWSON

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

DAWSON Empty DAWSON

Post by shearspur Sat Jun 05 2010, 00:18

looks like he might get a late call up back to the england squad, ferdinand is injured and having a scan on his knee after the first training session. dont book your hols yet michael. DAWSON Icon_cool
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

DAWSON Empty Re: DAWSON

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:26

He's in .......thats 5 Spurs players
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:32

Heskey knobbled Rio in a training match ... Gerrard now captain

Drogba out too ......fractured arm

This is Arnie Ardiles ... Sun City , South Africa ....

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:36

ty arnie, thats not good news if rio is out.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:43

shouldve taken Theo istead of Heskey , then it be all okay for Rio , burger
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:47

[quote="burger777"]ty arnie, thats not good news if rio is out.

I don't agree there Burger. (Surprise surprise!!) DAWSON Lol

Ferdinand has been a long term injury problem and, when he has played, has looked decidedly ropey.

Now all they have to do is nobble Terry and then King & Dawson resume the Premierships best defensive partnership with Capello breathing a sigh of relief at his good fortune in losing rubber lips.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:52

And Terry n Ledders dont get on Ion ... Dawson and Ledders for me too ...Terry on the bench ..... COYS .... I mean England DAWSON Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:53

im waiting for the day u do agree with me ion lol, i have no problem with dawson and have always rated king, but at international level at a world cup, im not sure, dawson reminds me very much of a young tony adams, and im sure i no need to tell u how is international career started, clever forwards made him look silly, i fear the same could happen to dawson, and ledley cant do the whole tournament, so i disagree with u on this one and i dont like the idea of england going in with that pair, but giving it a moments thut i suppose a clubs pairing does make sense in alot of ways, but if rio dont make it and terry gets cropped i think carragher will get involved first.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Jun 05 2010, 01:58

[quote="burger777"]im waiting for the day u do agree with me ion lol, i have no problem with dawson and have always rated king, but at international level at a world cup, im not sure, dawson reminds me very much of a young tony adams, and im sure i no need to tell u how is international career started, clever forwards made him look silly, i fear the same could happen to dawson, and ledley cant do the whole tournament, so i disagree with u on this one and i dont like the idea of england going in with that pair, but giving it a moments thut i suppose a clubs pairing does make sense in alot of ways, but if rio dont make it and terry gets cropped i think carragher will get involved first.

Carragher (shudder), Heaven forfend! He was shoite when he was younger and has steadily got worse.

I'd choose Upson ahead of him and Upson, on his best day, will never make a top International.

Where do you goons keep that dodgy Lasagne?
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Jun 05 2010, 02:02

Carragher will cost us with an o.g . he's good at them and likwise Upson with giving away penalties ...
    Carrragher didnt even want to play for England stating he wanted to concentrate on his form with Liverpool....A few months ago he said he's had his worse season form wise and now he's in the England World Cup squad .....??????
    Dawson's our best bet on form alone and deserves to be ahead of those two ...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05 2010, 02:07

cappello has made a phone call to carragher persuading him to come out of retirement, JC was very vocal at the time about it and his lack of game time and all, im sure this would of came up in the conversation, and i dont think for 1 min that cappello would bow down, i just things like that will give JC the edge over others, abilty wise i agree i would prefer upson. cappello tryed to get scholes out there too and that one would of made more sense imo.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jun 05 2010, 02:26

burger777 wrote:im waiting for the day u do agree with me ion lol, i have no problem with dawson and have always rated king, but at international level at a world cup, im not sure, dawson reminds me very much of a young tony adams, and im sure i no need to tell u how is international career started, clever forwards made him look silly, i fear the same could happen to dawson, and ledley cant do the whole tournament, so i disagree with u on this one and i dont like the idea of england going in with that pair, but giving it a moments thut i suppose a clubs pairing does make sense in alot of ways, but if rio dont make it and terry gets cropped i think carragher will get involved first.

Kings only played half a season. Our first game is on a sat, then the following friday and i think then weds after, plenty of recovery time, then its another 5 days befoe the next game.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Jun 05 2010, 03:13

it's all about spurs luv the biggest comp in the world champions league whats that lol
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sat Jun 05 2010, 03:57

More Spurs players at the World Cup and for England, luv it !!! DAWSON Icon_cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content