The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
This is more like it ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
This is more like it ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
This is more like it ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
This is more like it ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
This is more like it ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
This is more like it ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
This is more like it ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
This is more like it ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
This is more like it ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

This is more like it ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

This is more like it !

This is more like it ! Empty This is more like it !

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09 2010, 19:58

If its true ??? ..........spurs to make improved offer for ipswich youngster connor wickham..!

Thats the sort of player i would like to see bought in during the summer not that greedy little sod joe cole.

I am not disputing coles abilities before anyone has a go ! cough cough!!! burger and the bright spark, This is more like it ! Lol and i if he lowers himself to join the goons then so be it.............must i spell it out burgs.......I DONT FCKING WELL WANT COLE AT SPURS.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

This is more like it ! Empty Re: This is more like it !

Post by BazSpur Wed Jun 09 2010, 20:05

the bright spark,

PMSL

Have a rep point for that bit of wit Lew.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09 2010, 22:54

thanks baz !

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10 2010, 01:06

thats why u are so fickle lew, because last year he was on yours and everyones shopping list, pmsl.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10 2010, 01:49

This is more like it ! Lol Yeah ok ! pull up the post where i stated he was on my shopping list.
    Listen burg ! cole is 28 and his next contract is his most important before he hangs up his crutches, i can see exactly why he wont resign for chelsea unless he gets what he wants, and thats massive money , i dont have a problem with the bloke, i just dont want him at spurs because i dont think we would get a full season out of him and he will disrupt the side, and most of all............you need him more than we do .

With cecil fabregassy leaving you will need someone new to come in, and cole fits the bill for you, if you are lucky you might get 10 games out of him . This is more like it ! Lol

Remember sir ! i do the fishing round here.............. This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10 2010, 01:59

every shoppin list i have seen on here or aol had a mention of young joe on it lew, its just a total coincidence that u dont fancy him as a player the same time arsenal show some interest.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Jun 10 2010, 02:53

burger777 wrote:every shoppin list i have seen on here or aol had a mention of young joe on it lew, its just a total coincidence that u dont fancy him as a player the same time arsenal show some interest.

Stop it Burger, nearly every post on here does not say anythiong about "not fancying him" just that at the mom he doesnt fit with our team.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jun 10 2010, 02:58

I agree, there was a time I would have loved to have Joe Cole at Spurs but that time has gone and I don't believe we need him now, not even as a player to come off the bench and certainly not on those wages. It is just a co-incidence Burger believe me. I and many others think our Mid-field is as good as any in the Prem. Why would we need a player like him. Oh and answer the question that many have put to you. Who would we drop to accommodate him? Its easy for you to Accommodte him as lew says. Flabbyass looks to be on his way. I am done with this now as I think you are on a wind up again.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10 2010, 04:51

lewspurs wrote: This is more like it ! Lol Yeah ok ! pull up the post where i stated he was on my shopping list.
    Listen burg ! cole is 28 and his next contract is his most important before he hangs up his crutches, i can see exactly why he wont resign for chelsea unless he gets what he wants, and thats massive money , i dont have a problem with the bloke, i just dont want him at spurs because i dont think we would get a full season out of him and he will disrupt the side, and most of all............you need him more than we do .

With cecil fabregassy leaving you will need someone new to come in, and cole fits the bill for you, if you are lucky you might get 10 games out of him . This is more like it ! Lol

Remember sir ! i do the fishing round here.............. This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733 This is more like it ! 912733

Fishing
    lol!
    have a rep yid!!
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Jun 10 2010, 05:36

sounds like buggers thinks joes going to the scum

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10 2010, 06:09

Didn't post this in transfers as we've already done it. Yup original offer was £5M and a loan back to the Tractor Boys. New offer ? Who knows ? Nice to see Spurs continuing their policy of trying to attract the best British youngsters to the club . . . . . .

Tottenham are preparing an improved £8m offer for Ipswich's England Under-17 international Connor Wickham.
    Full story: Daily Mail
    thfc4us
    thfc4us
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by thfc4us Fri Jun 11 2010, 00:46

qualifying for the champions league is MASSIVE.....all the times i have spent watching the arse*nals the uniteds the liverpools...all with their 2/3 squads and i always use to think arrogant baskets....who do they think they are....well HELLO wake up call right here ppl......joe cole would be a massive step for us...never hurt to have a back up expecially with his qualities ..... if it works for others and they get triumphs then who are we not to follow suit eh??? if we really truly think we are going places we need extra players....am i right or am i right LOL This is more like it ! 963442

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11 2010, 03:19

thfc4us wrote:qualifying for the champions league is MASSIVE.....all the times i have spent watching the arse*nals the uniteds the liverpools...all with their 2/3 squads and i always use to think arrogant baskets....who do they think they are....well HELLO wake up call right here ppl......joe cole would be a massive step for us...never hurt to have a back up expecially with his qualities ..... if it works for others and they get triumphs then who are we not to follow suit eh??? if we really truly think we are going places we need extra players....am i right or am i right LOL This is more like it ! 963442
    your very right brit, its a squad game now and cole would be a great buy for any team. rep point to brit for finally someone grasping the point that i been making since monday.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11 2010, 03:22

just trying to work out how u give them now lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jun 11 2010, 04:51

I've done it Burger.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11 2010, 07:35

I can almost hear the wailing about injuries in November already This is more like it ! Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:56