The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
What would they add ?    and is this the...............? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

What would they add ?    and is this the...............? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

What would they add ? and is this the...............?

What would they add ?    and is this the...............? Empty What would they add ? and is this the...............?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 19:45

Joe Cole and craig bellamy could be ! on their way to whl, of course we know how the media get it wrong but i am beginning to believe maybe that these two might be at spurs soon.

So ! if it happens what do you think they would add to the team ? are they whats needed for the coming cl qualifiers ? and are they the big names harry hinted he would be getting in this summer ?

Answers please on a postcard.................................. What would they add ?    and is this the...............? Lol no not really !
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

What would they add ?    and is this the...............? Empty Re: What would they add ? and is this the...............?

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Jul 10 2010, 20:09

Personally i hope we dont get Bellamy hes a little tit, Id be happy with Micah Richards tho!!

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:34