The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Wheres the world cup forum gone ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Wheres the world cup forum gone ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Wheres the world cup forum gone ?

Wheres the world cup forum gone ? Empty Wheres the world cup forum gone ?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15 2010, 04:34

Banished and never to return.. at least for 4 years.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Wheres the world cup forum gone ? Empty Re: Wheres the world cup forum gone ?

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 15 2010, 04:53

I did put a post up yesterday Lew saying get your last posts in now. as I was going to remove it. There were others who said lets move on. So yes its gone mate. Its Euro 2012 now mate.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15 2010, 11:02

good glads its gone. i was doing so well untill the last 16 on fantasy football league. i was 3rd then next time i looked i was rock bottom. sure sumone been on the fiddle. its proabably run by some essex women who hates sauagages rolls . has anyone had sausage rolls from gregs they gone well down hill lately. or maybe its just the ones in braintree.
    anyway ill set up another fantasy league late july for the prem season if your all intrested. we can use the name of this site which mite help promote this site a bit more
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 15 2010, 11:26

Yep, go for it Lought.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Jul 15 2010, 16:51

Am game!!!
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Thu Jul 15 2010, 17:56

Loughtonlegend wrote:good glads its gone. i was doing so well untill the last 16 on fantasy football league. i was 3rd then next time i looked i was rock bottom. sure sumone been on the fiddle. its proabably run by some essex women who hates sauagages rolls . has anyone had sausage rolls from gregs they gone well down hill lately. or maybe its just the ones in braintree.
    anyway ill set up another fantasy league late july for the prem season if your all intrested. we can use the name of this site which mite help promote this site a bit more
    Talking of greggs, I was working away in leeds recently, in the city centre there was 4 within a sq mile of each other.
    They have dedication to pies we just can't comprehend.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 15 2010, 22:57

Wheres the world cup forum gone ? Lol Sarf.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16 2010, 03:13

BazSpur wrote:I did put a post up yesterday Lew saying get your last posts in now. as I was going to remove it. There were others who said lets move on. So yes its gone mate. Its Euro 2012 now mate.

My how time waits for no man, one minute its the world cup and now its euro 2012, never mind !
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Jul 16 2010, 17:10

Yep Euro 2012, not long before we start winning a few qualifiers and a few freindlies against the likes of Jamica and Trinidad and the bookies will have us chalked down as 7/2 second favs only half a point behind World champs Spain then the Meeja jumps on the England band wagon as the competition draws nearer claiming how this is it the Golden generation, how we've never hada better opportunity to win a major competiton only for us to fall flat AGAIN, oh how i carnt wait................................................................ NOT!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16 2010, 17:41

Rep point for that spot on prediction Ropes!!!!!!! crystalball
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri Jul 16 2010, 19:41

Loughtonlegend wrote:good glads its gone. i was doing so well untill the last 16 on fantasy football league. i was 3rd then next time i looked i was rock bottom. sure sumone been on the fiddle. its proabably run by some essex women who hates sauagages rolls . has anyone had sausage rolls from gregs they gone well down hill lately. or maybe its just the ones in braintree.

I was the same I was leading for a long time and looked well clear until we got to the semi's and I realised I only had 2 transfers left and a team full of Argies & Brazilians and dropped to 5th in one go.
    I'll look forward to one on the Prem.
    Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 02:05