The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
 GALLAS ???? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

GALLAS ???? - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+7
SuneJim
spurslegend
shearspur
ArnieArdiles
ionman34
BazSpur
totalytot
11 posters

GALLAS ????

GALLAS ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: GALLAS ????

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 06:03

Former Arsenal captain William Gallas is due for a medical with Tottenham on Friday, skysports.com understands.

Harry Redknapp has already confirmed his admiration for the 33-year-old, who left Arsenalwhen his contract expired at the Emirates at the end of last season.

Italian giants Juventus and Greek side Panathinaikos are amongst a number of continental clubs to hold talks with the former Chelsea star.

But now it appears that Spurs could be ready to pounce for Gallas and talks are believed to be at an advanced stage.

Skysports.com understands that Gallas is due to have a medical on Friday, with a view to completing a move to White Hart Lane over the weekend.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 06:40

no this would be bad for yids, decent player but very disruptive, dawson would hate him and i bet he aint ever met the guy, u dont want this kind of guy in your changing room, he was very influential in the french teams antics at the world cup and as arnie said threaten to score own goal over contract talks, arsenal messed up getting rid of toure and keeping this clown, from a goons point of veiw i would love u to have the sulking,greedy fcuk but u wont warm to him im sure, we offered a twelve month contract and he turned his nose up, that would mean yids would have to offer at leat a 2 year contract, then your stuck.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Aug 20 2010, 06:49

SAID LIKE A GUUTED GOONER

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 07:05

yeah i am losing loads of sleep about it leggy, have not liked the guy from day one, stroppy fits at brum,constant fall outs with team mates,big influience in disgarcefull behaviour for his country aint the way forward and plus his better days are behind him on the pitch as well, no u can have him mate and i am hope u r happy, lol just heard he having medical tomoro.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 07:55

burger777 wrote:no this would be bad for yids, decent player but very disruptive, dawson would hate him and i bet he aint ever met the guy, u dont want this kind of guy in your changing room, he was very influential in the french teams antics at the world cup and as arnie said threaten to score own goal over contract talks, arsenal messed up getting rid of toure and keeping this clown, from a goons point of veiw i would love u to have the sulking,greedy fcuk but u wont warm to him im sure, we offered a twelve month contract and he turned his nose up, that would mean yids would have to offer at leat a 2 year contract, then your stuck.

Sounds a bit like we sounded when you got old judas all those years ago.

You protest too much burgs ! what do you care about what he does at spurs ?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 08:05

because its the title of the thread lew, pmsl at comparing it to sols transfer, sol came to win things lew and was englands best centre half at the time, sol was better than gallas last season let alone when he joined us from yous. strange comparison that lol

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 08:31

but your lot ruined him he had breakdown lol and it looks like galas wasnt haveing good time at kebabs r us so now hes gone to a team that is well run lol

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 08:38

on the park a decent player lought, he may fill a gap for u and his experience will help, but the bigger picture aint so great about him, i dont know the details but im sure it mustbe a 2 year contract u have him on, 18 month maybe and if he gets his head down plays his game he will be a usefull asset, i dont think he will do that, thats why i think the signing is a little bit desperate if im being honest. add to that he aint the same player he was at chelsea and now plays football for very personel and selfish reasons imo, if he scores the winner against arsenal im sure he will become a hero to some, but i think its a bad move overall,
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 20 2010, 10:29

Ahhh but the overiding factor is Arry Burgs. Best man manager in the Prem. Arry will sort him with the old arm round the shoulder.  GALLAS ???? - Page 2 286428

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 10:55

harry may get some use out of him baz, he brings experiance and never gets stripped by anyone for pace and is usefull in the oppossitions box. so it aint bad business when u way it all up, in europe he will be usefull as well as he wont get daunted, but i think yids were looking for and needing more than back up centre halves.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Aug 20 2010, 11:25

I like the idea of gallas , for a start he's on a free , hes experienced , and with a good manager like redknapp i think we will see the best of him , redknapp wont take no shight of anyone , so if Gallas does play up he can cut his loses knowing Gallas didnt cost a penny, its worth a gamble imo, time is running out
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 20 2010, 11:46

Spot on Lobo. Have a Rep point son.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Fri Aug 20 2010, 18:49

Good Signing hope it happens and when he scores at whl against the gunners he will do what adabadhairday did and celebrate in front of burgers people i think he will start a lot even when King is fit still think it will be King and Dawson but Gallas will be left back the more i think about it its quite a sherewd move Bale loves to go foward but Gallas wont be that attacking and he is better and more defensive that Benoit (Pineapple) Ekotto so what i mean is Bale can get foward as much as he likes cause Gallas will be covering him and wont hardly get foward Very Happy
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Aug 20 2010, 23:03

BazSpur wrote:Spot on Lobo. Have a Rep point son.

Thanks Baz much appreciated cheers
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Fri Aug 20 2010, 23:11

VisionarySound wrote:Getting on, getting slow, prone to childish & petulant outbursts ! Are you sure it's not the myopic one trying to weaken other teams by off-loading him ? I don't see the value of bringing in a 31yr old defender for a season only, we would be better off with someone like Micah Richards and looking to the future and continuity . . . . . . .

Agree 100%.. Although not sure City will let us have Richards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content