The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Dont shackle harry ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Dont shackle harry ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Dont shackle harry ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Dont shackle harry ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Dont shackle harry ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Dont shackle harry ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Dont shackle harry ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Dont shackle harry ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Dont shackle harry ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Dont shackle harry ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Dont shackle harry !

Dont shackle harry ! Empty Dont shackle harry !

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 06:34

Loads on here will admit that harry has taken us to a new level, and we want to move onto the next.....he wants to sign gallas and all of a sudden , we hear cries of nooooooooo ! he,s a fecking gooner.

Lets just wade into this one, footballers are the same as any other profession, where the money is they will go, gallas is french for fck sake.........where does he have roots with arsenal.?

if he can do a job then dont shackle harry with all that gooner crap, let harry win things for spurs under his own intuition.

If we start conceding goals because daws and bassong aint the brightest of sparks in the cb position then you will all be having a moan, and crying " sell em " but if gallas plays his heart out for spurs (trying to win you lot over ) then you might just realise that harrys medicine for spurs is working.

You dont cane a bloke for being head hunted from one firm to another, then dont blame gallas for choosing a one year contract with spurs , maybe (just maybe ) because he sees something happening at whl that he wants to be part of.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Dont shackle harry ! Empty Re: Dont shackle harry !

Post by MarkA249 Sat Aug 21 2010, 06:50

Agree Lew me old china Gallas is quality watched skysports news before and some spurs fan saying dont want him going to boo him what a tosser sorry but Gallas is a winner a tryer if no one is pulling there weight he will tell them yes he has tantrums and we all laughed at him but when he pulls on that spurs shirt ill cheer for him like i cheer for Bale Modric Lennon etc good free transfer Lassana Diarra next please Mr Redknapp and while u r at it tell Crouchy Abbey left her knickers at mine last night lol!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:14

MarkA249 wrote:Agree Lew me old china Gallas is quality watched skysports news before and some spurs fan saying dont want him going to boo him what a tosser sorry but Gallas is a winner a tryer if no one is pulling there weight he will tell them yes he has tantrums and we all laughed at him but when he pulls on that spurs shirt ill cheer for him like i cheer for Bale Modric Lennon etc good free transfer Lassana Diarra next please Mr Redknapp and while u r at it tell Crouchy Abbey left her knickers at mine last night lol!

Coo ! mark, abbeys knickers......harry has them in his trophy drawer, but dont tell sandra !

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:17

all he has to do is score the winner on nov 21 and he wil be a legend.
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Sat Aug 21 2010, 17:27

No matter what other people say as soon as any player pulls on a Spurs shirt i for one will be shouting their name and cheering them....with this busy season we have, us fans have to get with our team and not start booing players just because of who he used to play for.

So i totally agree with you Lew...i think Gallas is a quality player who we need in defence as we know King cant play all the time and I personally think that Woodgate is finished and Harry knows that and that is why he wants to bring in another experienced centre back......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:48