The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled!

AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! Empty AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27 2010, 15:59

AW said, ""I saw some pictures last Sunday; you cannot say anymore it is football, it is rugby on the goalkeepers more than football. The referees cannot go on and accept that. When you see how Shawcross kicked Gomes and how Huth pushed Gomes in the goal [during Tottenham's trip to Stoke]."

Arsenal, the true holders of the Fair Play Award.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled! Empty Re: AW saw Spurs Goalie being fouled!

Post by djfitzo Fri Aug 27 2010, 20:03

Mark2spark wrote:AW said, ""I saw some pictures last Sunday; you cannot say anymore it is football, it is rugby on the goalkeepers more than football. The referees cannot go on and accept that. When you see how Shawcross kicked Gomes and how Huth pushed Gomes in the goal [during Tottenham's trip to Stoke]."

Has Burger seen this!!

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Aug 27 2010, 22:14

Mark2spark wrote:AW said, ""I saw some pictures last Sunday; you cannot say anymore it is football, it is rugby on the goalkeepers more than football. The referees cannot go on and accept that. When you see how Shawcross kicked Gomes and how Huth pushed Gomes in the goal [during Tottenham's trip to Stoke]."

By George I think I've sussed it!!! 'Man who sucks Lemons' is colour blind!!

Think about it guys, most colour blind people can't tell Red from Green, the goons play in Red and the pitch is Green .................................... All of his players are predominantly invisible!! He can just about see these disembodied White arms flying around the pitch.

That's why he can see fouls on Spurs players .................. We wear White so the bloke doing the fouling stands out against the background.

I knew there was an excuse for the myopic muppet.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27 2010, 22:36

Oh Mr Ion that is superb, a rep for you Sir. What a bang-on, (excuse the pun) blinding, logical and in fact tinged with genius analysis of the myopic ones problem . . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28 2010, 06:53

ionman34 wrote:

Think about it guys, most colour blind people can't tell Red from Green, the goons play in Red and the pitch is Green .................................... All of his players are predominantly invisible!! He can just about see these disembodied White arms flying around the pitch.

That's why he can see fouls on Spurs players .................. We wear White so the bloke doing the fouling stands out against the background.

Only problem is, you were wearing light blue.

How ironic.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28 2010, 08:03

Mark2spark wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

How ironic.

And there we have it. Undeniable proof that the goners watch Spurs more closely than Spurs fans do ! ! ! And in Ions defence, telly down under is bound to lose a bit of clarity on it's way around the world . . . . ..

(rep for being so sharp Sparky)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28 2010, 08:05

hes only sayin it cos hes team are away to blackburn and guess who the ref is lol

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28 2010, 08:08

I was wondering weather Bright sparky ever posted on a goon forum, if so which one?
    Not that i think he would ever tell us if he did.
    ps. no rep sparkygoon.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 28 2010, 08:12

He post's on Lizzie's goon forum from time to time. Lizzy set up a goon forum after AOHell got rid of all their forums She started hers about the same time I started this one. If you look on links near bottom of the main page there is a link to her forum. I post on there from time to time they are mostly a good bunch to be honest.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28 2010, 11:21

MAXIMUS wrote: I was wondering weather Bright sparky ever posted on a goon forum, if so which one?
    Not that i think he would ever tell us if he did.
    ps. no rep sparkygoon.

Apart from Baz's confirmation of Lizzies forum I also use Arseblog and Goonerholic, occasionally Arsenal News.
    I'm also on electrician forums and MajorcaForum so I don't spend my life on here lol Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28 2010, 19:40

i spend my life on here, just to let u know lol.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Aug 28 2010, 20:04

Mark2spark wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

How ironic.

I stated that we wear White old boy, not that we were WEARING White and light Blue has the same effect of providing a backgroung for the sightless Sodomite.

Never mind Sparky .................... There's always next time.

Isn't there?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:17