The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
mistakes EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
mistakes EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
mistakes EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
mistakes EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
mistakes EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
mistakes EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
mistakes EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
mistakes EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
mistakes EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

mistakes Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

mistakes

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

mistakes Empty mistakes

Post by shearspur Sun Aug 29 2010, 04:55

by redknapp.why did he take off ekotto then play bale at left back . that would have been ok if he had told bale to stay back but he kept going forward like in the first half but this time no ekotto behind him for cover. thats how we got caught down the left side you could see it coming . the first time they did it i dont know how their player missed open goal but exactly same 2nd time and they put it away, king got caught for pace and ekotto would have covered but he was off the field. i was there today and it was a poor show all round to be honest.i dont think the subs needed to be done so early at half time cos i think we would have broken them down with crouch eventually. Evil or Very Mad

mistakes Empty Re: mistakes

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 05:27

why does he always play the same team after a midweek game. he did it on lastgame aganst burnley even though the team had a hard game3 days earlyer at man c.

it was a good chance to play jenas and keane. this game would of suited keane
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Aug 29 2010, 05:34

i agrre lought, we were suprised when we heard the team announced with the only change being kaboul for corluka. we were expecting a lot of others being rested. strange
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 30 2010, 23:45

yea agree fatigue played its hand , we should have played keane and some of the other players , if redknapp isn't happy with the other players then we're in trouble cos time is running out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content