The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hungover. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hungover. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hungover. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hungover. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hungover. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hungover. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hungover. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hungover. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hungover. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hungover. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Hungover.

Hungover. Empty Hungover.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:14

Ok, we all agree they were bad today, how can you go and qualify for the biggest comp in europe and then get motivated for wigan, lol! sure its not professional, harry should have rested half the team but i suppose he wants to maintain the league progress we aquired last term.

Its not over till the fat lady farts and gives us a clue, and then sings.

Oh and by the way...................no transfer targets harry said ! yeah believe that at your peril. Rolling Eyes Shocked No

Hungover. Empty Re: Hungover.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:20

well im sure robbies on hes way as i can see no reason why he hasnt played today. puttin the guy whos set up all your goals apart from 1 back to left back at half time was not the anser.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:25

Yeah that was very strange lought ! i wondered where the crosses were going to come from when i heard bale was moved to left back and ekotto taken off, he covers so well for bale, did ekotto get a knock ?
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:30

didnt look injured at half time think he just wanted kranky on and that was his option

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:31

1st 10mins ekotto was awfull. twice he cut inside hes own pen box and fel over and they nearly scored. i think harry took him off because hewasnt having a great game although after them 10 mins he settled down and was ok.

the goal came from that side because bale was to far forward so if ekotto had been on im sure we could of avoided that.

just before the goal they had another 2 chances from bales side and 1 was a sitter wigan missed so the warnings was there

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 07:33

I am still undecided about krancky ! he seems a bit immobile but i dont want to start another love him hate him post on here because it gets me in trouble, he does have one hell of a shot on him though, he would be my penalty taker along with pav if it were down to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:10