The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named!

Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! Empty Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 21:47

Hot on the heels of our ‘revelation’ earlier this week that the powers that be at Tottenham were looking to offload die hard hero Robbie Keane, the word has emerged that Aston Villa are going to be the lucky recipients of the best thing to come out of Tallaght since the M50.

This of course is no huge shock. Villa seem to have been linked with Keane for about the last 27 years.

You can see the logic. Especially if you watch Villa’s front line in action. Keane will offer them lots.

For me, the sooner this self aggrandizing, cheap, low rent, paranoid reptilian scumbag is out of the Lilywhite shirt the better.

It is telling that O’Neill has departed and this rumour suddenly comes so strongly.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! Empty Re: Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named!

Post by seebee1944 Sun Aug 29 2010, 21:53

Take it you don't like him then?
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named! Empty Re: Robbie Keane’s Next Boyhood Club Named!

Post by shearspur Mon Aug 30 2010, 00:48

bit harsh on keane,hes always done his best for us when played and scored some important goals. not his fault if club dont seem to want him now.good luck to him if he does move on
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Aug 30 2010, 20:19

MAXIMUS wrote:Hot on the heels of our ‘revelation’ earlier this week that the powers that be at Tottenham were looking to offload die hard hero Robbie Keane, the word has emerged that Aston Villa are going to be the lucky recipients of the best thing to come out of Tallaght since the M50.

This of course is no huge shock. Villa seem to have been linked with Keane for about the last 27 years.

You can see the logic. Especially if you watch Villa’s front line in action. Keane will offer them lots.

For me, the sooner this self aggrandizing, cheap, low rent, paranoid reptilian scumbag is out of the Lilywhite shirt the better.

It is telling that O’Neill has departed and this rumour suddenly comes so strongly.

I don't agree with you at all Max. Keane has always given his best for us and I feel sorry for him that he has been offloaded as and when the club want to use him.It was only a couple of seasons ago he was everybodys hero at the Lane and scored some great goals. It's not happening now cos' he ain't playing. I would be pi**ed if I wasn't given a game especially when the guys up front are not delivering.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 04 2024, 20:46