The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari

Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 21:50

ionman34 wrote:
    burger777 wrote:i think the ones that were trying to persuade a poster how to think, by using all kinds of different tactics have been found out mate

Really? No one else brought the subject up, you did. As for the 'trying to persuade a poster how to think' comment ................ What do you think an argument is for? Putting your point forward to try and persuade the other that you are right.

I wonder at you sometimes, you do tend to display a frightening lack of comprehension at times. Just what is your definition of an argument?

, if u guys feel better for trying to nail me, so be it

It's not about us feeling better about 'outing' you, it's about revealing your duplicitous nature, what with you being a goon and all. I've said on numerous occasions that I agree with Lought on Adels ability. That's irrelevant now. He's gone, old news and is only brought up by those trying to bring a pot to boil ............... You.

You failed .............. Jog on.

, the tarrabt subject has been going on for ages, i only got involved when i thut the name callin and slurs were getting a bit close to the edge

Like I said, you brought him into the thread, unnecessarily. On a wind up.

Don't kid a kidder, you must have missed that earlier.

and it was only then, lought is making alot comments reference players bent,defoe,crouch reguarlay make an appearance, if i was on one, do u not think i may be sticking my tuppence worth in there as well

Couldn't give a sh*t. If you did you'd get found out there too. You saw an opportunity, as this one got heated, and did your best to fan the flames. Sitting there all wide eyed and innocent isn't fooling anyone.

well i dont because i dont agree with him that bent is better than defoe, so u and others can try and drag my name down if u want ion, i honestly couldn give a fcuk, but get your facts right mate before u do

Not too difficult when your that transparent. As for your name .............. You're a goon on a Yid board ..................

You seem to have an inflated opinion of your name if you think we could drag it any lower!!

as for winde ups anyway do u think i need to use lought to winde people up on here

Yes. Your previous attempts got you looking a little foolish as I remember.

Certainly made you quiet for a spell anyway.

lol i only have to mention the word fickle to get the feathers spraying everywhere, so tut tut you for being wrong and double tut tut for false accussations.

Now I know you're a Poker player and I've met quite a few like you in my time, blissfully ignorant of the fact that there are others out there who possess the same skills, the same ability to read others, blissfully unaware that there are others out there who do it better.

These guys are known as Fish. Easily read, easily dealt with.

I seem to recall that we've had this conversation before.
    now we getting personal, so we will move on, but your reading senses are a bit out mate maybe u been not playing much lately.

Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour emerging that we have signed Sulley Muntari

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 22:13

BazSpur wrote:Well, debate and argument are always about persuasion, I think telling someone how to think is not the right phrase. Anyway its not working as Lought is still sticking to his guns and quite rightly too if that's how he feels.
    no its not working baz your right, but no need for the hiarchy to post to lought about what they think im thinking, especially when there wrong, i find this type of posting very cowardly and very sneaky, if people have probs with me, take it up with me, dont try and second guess me and convince others your right, if lought thinks im using him to get at others, im sure he would be cute enough to suss it out for himself, the fact im not, he has no need to, me and lought have had our dissagreements about many things, so for the boards members who think otherwise, i will say it for the last i aint, subject closed as far as i am concerned.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Aug 30 2010, 22:21

burger777 wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:Well, debate and argument are always about persuasion, I think telling someone how to think is not the right phrase. Anyway its not working as Lought is still sticking to his guns and quite rightly too if that's how he feels.
    no its not working baz your right, but no need for the hiarchy to post to lought about what they think im thinking, especially when there wrong, i find this type of posting very cowardly and very sneaky, if people have probs with me, take it up with me, dont try and second guess me and convince others your right, if lought thinks im using him to get at others, im sure he would be cute enough to suss it out for himself, the fact im not, he has no need to, me and lought have had our dissagreements about many things, so for the boards members who think otherwise, i will say it for the last i aint, subject closed as far as i am concerned.

Yeah, because you've been found out.

And Burger, I've taken it straight to you, no beating around the bush, told it to you straight.

Cowardly and sneaky? Wind your neck in.

Cowardly and sneaky is using an old argument in an attempt to open old wounds.

Incidentally, just how was I getting personal? Unless you're talking about the insult to your intelligence?

Well what's good for the Goose is good for the gander. You insult our intelligence with your rather lame attempt at a stir, then insult it further by denying it.

It's only fair that you recieve your just rewards.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 22:25

Bang on Ion!! REPPED!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 22:29

I think he may have been referring to me ion ! in another thread i said to burger that he was belittling loughts intelligence by his bleating on about mixed opinions on here about taarabt.

Plus he (burger) has brought up name calling etc etc that refers to the argument i had on here with lought, also about rep points (you see burger cant let it rest) (rehash the old venomous posts to get them an airing again)

Lets end that once and for all burger, i apologised to lought for that evening, i apologised to him about the rep points and we have moved on..... lought and me were talking the other night as if nothing has ever happened because i am sure he doesnt hold grudges, as i myself dont ! you on the other hand ?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 00:50

lewspurs wrote:
    I think he may have been referring to me ion ! in another thread i said to burger that he was belittling loughts intelligence by his bleating on about mixed opinions on here about taarabt.

Plus he (burger) has brought up name calling etc etc that refers to the argument i had on here with lought, also about rep points (you see burger cant let it rest) (rehash the old venomous posts to get them an airing again)

Lets end that once and for all burger, i apologised to lought for that evening, i apologised to him about the rep points and we have moved on..... lought and me were talking the other night as if nothing has ever happened because i am sure he doesnt hold grudges, as i myself dont ! you on the other hand ?
    lew when u and whoever else posted to lought advising him about me, was when the post turned personal, loughts a big boy and handles himself very well on here, he dont need bad advice so u can get your points across. i agreed and still do on his veiws about tarrabt, sorry that p*sses u off, but get used to it.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:20

mark if you read my post propley you will see i meant when does defoe score away aganst big teams. ok liverpool he had a goal ruled out. buger can u remember defoe ever scorin aganst ur lot at ur place. or at man u. or liverpool and the goal he got aganst chelsaa at whl was a pen
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:47

ok lought sorry old boy should of read it propley but yes defoe was a pen but u started off saying bent scored again that was a pen whats the difference Lought im not going to argue with u its not my style u say Bent is better I think Defoe is just our opionions flowers

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:51

yea bents was a pen. but when he was with us he was mostly a sub. yet stil scored at chelsea 2 season on the trot and aganst arsneal and 3 times aganst man u all away

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:33

i think defoe has scored against us lought, but it was in his first stint i think.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:38

burger777 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

lew when u and whoever else posted to lought advising him about me, was when the post turned personal, loughts a big boy and handles himself very well on here, he dont need bad advice so u can get your points across. i agreed and still do on his veiws about tarrabt, sorry that p*sses u off, but get used to it.

Its a game you play on here burg ! plus you have had a little rest from posting on here and have come back with a different game plan for what you say on the forum.

Mate i have had so many arguments with you on here that i should be a fcking well trained psychologist.

Human behaviour interests me burg, has done since i was a kid, i know what you are playing at. BSflag

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:09