The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam??

Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? Empty Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam??

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 22:15

article from a spammers site.

It's a bit like that game that ten year olds play with each other, "You show me yours and I'll show you mine." West Ham don't want to sell Parker but are desperate for Keane, Spurs supposedly don't want to lose the Irishman but are desperate for Scotty. There's far to much, "You first...No you first...I will if you will...Go on, I will if you will" going on.

Brady should just drops her knickers, give 'Arry a flash and steal Keane away whilst Redknapp's 'ead goes into spasm. Levy could say, "I wasn't sure if you were saying no or your head was just twitching Harry"!

For all those who have insisted that Parker will not leave, what do you make of this last minute declaration of interest in Keane? Spurs would be perfectly entitled to claim that West Ham are deliberately unsettling the player wouldn't they? Levy rang West Ham with an offer, Grant has spoken to the press. Tell me, which is worse?

Of course, we may have cocked it all up with our posturing and delays. Defoe is injured and Tottenham may not be happy to let the Irishman go now. It may be a case of £8million for Parker or go to hell. You couldn't blame Levy and 'Arry could you?

How stupid is our club? West Ham never cease to amaze - but almost always for the wrong reason.
    POSTED BY HAMMERSFAN AT 11:36

Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? Empty Re: Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam??

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 00:13

Now there's a bubble blower who knows the score (love the line bout Brady droppin' her knickers & giving 'arry a flash lol) . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam?? Empty Re: Parker to Spurs, Keane to Wet Spam??

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:36

PMSL

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:29

lol now that was funny. you could imagine her doing that. wasnt she bangin a team mate when she was at birmingham

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:34

Didn't she marry him Lought ? Paul Peschisolido . . . . . . ..

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:44

she may have done. and yea that was the guys name. i used to think shes was pretty fit 10 years ago

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:49

LOL try this for fun Lought . . . . . .

http://www.karrenbrady.com/

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 07:20

thanks i think i stil would lol but i got feelin shes not guna b handy in the kitchen lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:15