The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
5 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
5 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
5 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
5 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
5 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
5 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
5 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
5 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
5 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

5 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 Empty 5

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:10

goals in 20 prem games for defoe and rodders.

1 was def a pen for defoe

now that is shocking. the amount of chances these guys have had aganst teams like wigan portsmouth hull for example

5 Empty Re: 5

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:21

who would u sign lought if u had 20 mill to spend, this ibrhamovich is unhappy at the moment, he knows where the net is, and i think forlan could still do a 2 year job in the prem, the guy looked the bollox in the world cup and seems to be enjoying his football, he looks a good character as well, he just dont score goals he gets everyone around him playing.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:29

yea forlan looks good. i really wanted craig b or teverz. but they wont sel to us. i wouldnt mind fabino. i would of sign i would bring in gudjohnson as i think he helped us keep the ball when he came on in agames but im sure harry dont fancy him as he only started 1 game.

but the one i would go for is andy carrol. hes young strong and scores.
    even if its 30 mill by time we sell some dead wood 30mil wouldnt be that much

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:38

carrol will be playing up front for england by christmas i reckon if he carries on like has started, i hear he is handfull and very usefull on the deck, decent shout that, 30 mill would be stretching it i think, i wouldn wanna pay more than 12/13 mill, i cant belive no english club aint come in for forlan, hes a better player now than when at man utd, and his game has added that bright factor that certain players develop with age, class act with a few years left in him.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:50

yep players do seem to mature when they get older. it looks like keane gone so we only have pav left up front who has a footbal brain. not looking good

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 07:07

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you, nor us, will win anything if you've only got 3 strikers on the books. The injuries WILL happen at some point and all the best plans go to waste.
    I've argued long and hard for buying someone like Whittingham from Cardiff who would relish the big club opportunity and not cost the earth either.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 07:24

we have obika but loaned him out. we always do this. play them in the carling cup. bring them on when you have a game won. but no we want to spend loads on a cb even though we have loads same as a midfeilder and striker
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 01 2010, 08:04

accourding to the offcial spurs website we have 5 strikers in the first team

Defoe
    Crouch
    Pav
    Keane
    Dos Santos

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 23:25