The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Radio five live extra ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Radio five live extra ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Radio five live extra ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Radio five live extra ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Radio five live extra ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Radio five live extra ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Radio five live extra ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Radio five live extra ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Radio five live extra ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Radio five live extra ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Radio five live extra !

Radio five live extra ! Empty Radio five live extra !

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 07:57

You know what lads ? i enjoyed that game because i laid in bed listening to the radio, the wife had bought some new pillows that were all comfy and soft, and i didnt have to watch a bleeding thing, just closed my eyes and listened, lol! steve claridge was pretty well scathing of corluka, blamed ekotto for the goal that got them back into the game, said keane was overweight, and that bale was superb.........from what i heard it sounded like jenas played a good game and then in the last 10 mins was up to his old tricks of giving the ball away, sounded like kaboul had a good game, and palacios was brought on at the right time by harry.

Sounds like their manager matched harry by copying his formation after going 2 goals down, so "arry " must be doing something right, but i did wonder then that harry should have changed shape to counteract things.

But as i said, i didnt see the game so i cant comment more than i have but it was great not having to make the effort of watching , listening is much easier........... lol!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Radio five live extra ! Empty Re: Radio five live extra !

Post by shearspur Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:59

yeah i was at work and had to listen on radio you had on lew, its terrifying not being able to see it. makes it more nerve wracking lol

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 10:09

LOL guys I had it at work as back-up for internet stream should it crash (which it did !) Trouble is it's a fair way in front of the stream, so your forever playing catch-up, or back-up, with the flamin' meeja sources . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 16:19