The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Is hutton back ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Is hutton back ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Is hutton back ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Is hutton back ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Is hutton back ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Is hutton back ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Is hutton back ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Is hutton back ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Is hutton back ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Is hutton back ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Is hutton back ?

Is hutton back ? Empty Is hutton back ?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19 2010, 05:25

I liked him when he first came to spurs before getting that injury, and then he seemed to have lost something ? didnt see anything of the game today but it sounds like hutton is back to being the player we paid all that money for.

Being loaned out and playing for scotland seems to have got him back to his best.

Good luck to him, corluka is out of form at the moment and kaboul is injured so as somebody said on here the right back slot is his for the taking if he continues as he did today.

Is hutton back ? Empty Re: Is hutton back ?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19 2010, 05:35

After todays game he deserves to keep his place, he really changed the game around!!
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Sep 19 2010, 21:00

Its almost as if some of the fringe players have awoken from a deep sleep only to find them selfs in a team full of super stars playing champions league football and thinking yea i want sum of this
    Boycey
    Boycey
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Boycey Sun Sep 19 2010, 21:20

I really rate Hutton and to me Corluka seems to have no legs at all....got no speed from the few times i have seen him!!!

Hutton seems to get forward and back with great pace....i hope he can keep his place and prove it...he seems hungry enough
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Sep 19 2010, 21:52

If we take a look at the team, it's quite revealing actually. In defence we now seem to have an in form Hutton and an in form Kaboul as, IMO, our first 2 choices for the RB slot. We have Benny and Bale as our first 2 choices for the LB slot with Ledders, Bassong and Gallas as our fit CH's and Charlie can slot into there during an emergency, as well as at RB should it be required.

I don't think I need say too much about our strength in midfield do I?

Up front is where the missing piece of the Jigsaw is. The match winner, as Lobo puts it, who will weigh in with the 25+ goals, the one who will find the net when the chances are few and far between.

I don't think we'll find that player in the Jan transfer window, not without parting with an extortionate amount of money, and even then I can't see anyone parting with that type of quality mid season.

But we are close chaps, real close.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Sep 19 2010, 21:59

Like you have said before ion the midfield just needs to weigh in with some goals to bolster our attack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 21:09