The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
A coward on the furum ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
A coward on the furum ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
A coward on the furum ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
A coward on the furum ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
A coward on the furum ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
A coward on the furum ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
A coward on the furum ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
A coward on the furum ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
A coward on the furum ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

A coward on the furum ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
ionman34
SuneJim
LOBO
7 posters

A coward on the furum !

A coward on the furum ! Empty A coward on the furum !

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01 2010, 05:20

Stay with me admin on this the main spurs chat forum.

There is a coward on the board thats sits and rots on a seat that most days has to endure the weight of a useless burden that has no point of view, scared of confrontation, and has no argument to give other than pressing a key , with its empty useless befuddled brain ! no alter argument, no comment, no point of view, whatsoever !

To say such a putrid creature resides on this board is abasing to those that run it , all in good spirit for the benefit of us spurs fans.

To hide itself behind a rating system , in cowardly fashion behind its W*nk stained pc in such a way, without explaining the reasons behind its behaviour, without giving counter argument to what it is it feels so strongly about in its protest, to actually give a poster the chance to reply to its reasoning, is an insult to the intelligent people that reside on this board and demeans its existence completely .

Lets end this by saying ! be brave , have a go at debating something you feel is wrong, many of us have had arguments on here, but we are tottenham supporters and wish for the same aims and realisations, dont let someone elses contributions on here make you so.....so bitter that you use the keyboard as an instrument of your cowardlyness.............to argue is natural ! but what you perform are the actions of a person too frightened to voice an honest opinion because you might be made to look a fool.

A coward on the furum ! Empty Re: A coward on the furum !

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01 2010, 05:35

whats happend now lew

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01 2010, 06:41

Loughtonlegend wrote:whats happend now lew

A bit of banter last night lought, bit of lightheartedness, look back at the posts for yourself, baz had to sort it out once again.

Nothing to do with you lought ! i know that so no worries.

Good on you about adel ! perhaps a few of us are wrong ...who knows ? i always have a look at the top championship sides and their players to see if maybe there is someone in there for spurs to look at buying, LOL, is adel making the difference or is it warnock, because i do rate the bloke as a player motivator.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01 2010, 07:21

i think its a bit of both. warnock has done wonders there. adel started off well at qpr the 1st time then they had about 3 managers in a short spell. warnock belives in him and he now started in all the league games so far
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Oct 01 2010, 08:44

lewspurs wrote:

Stay with me admin on this the main spurs chat forum.

There is a coward on the board thats sits and rots on a seat that most days has to endure the weight of a useless burden that has no point of view, scared of confrontation, and has no argument to give other than pressing a key , with its empty useless befuddled brain ! no alter argument, no comment, no point of view, whatsoever !

To say such a putrid creature resides on this board is abasing to those that run it , all in good spirit for the benefit of us spurs fans.

To hide itself behind a rating system , in cowardly fashion behind its W*nk stained pc in such a way, without explaining the reasons behind its behaviour, without giving counter argument to what it is it feels so strongly about in its protest, to actually give a poster the chance to reply to its reasoning, is an insult to the intelligent people that reside on this board and demeans its existence completely .

Lets end this by saying ! be brave , have a go at debating something you feel is wrong, many of us have had arguments on here, but we are tottenham supporters and wish for the same aims and realisations, dont let someone elses contributions on here make you so.....so bitter that you use the keyboard as an instrument of your cowardlyness.............to argue is natural ! but what you perform are the actions of a person too frightened to voice an honest opinion because you might be made to look a fool.

wow lew someone has pi**ed you off bigtime
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Fri Oct 01 2010, 11:10

I've read it twice & don't get it Lew,,,,, you have a problem with someone for not arguing with you?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01 2010, 15:54

SuneJim wrote:I've read it twice & don't get it Lew,,,,, you have a problem with someone for not arguing with you?

No jim ! baz knows what is going on so i will leave it to him to explain to you if he wants to ? ,i dont want to start up another post about what an idiot is doing on here.

Its something you would expect from the old aol board but not from on here.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Oct 02 2010, 01:31

[quote="lewspurs"]
    SuneJim wrote:I've read it twice & don't get it Lew,,,,, you have a problem with someone for not arguing with you?

No jim ! baz knows what is going on so i will leave it to him to explain to you if he wants to ? ,i dont want to start up another post about what an idiot is doing on here.

Isn't that exactly what you have done now Lew?
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Oct 02 2010, 02:12

WHAT WHERE WHEN LOL PUT HIS NAME UP THIS IS LIKE GIVE US A CLUE LOL

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 04:54

[quote="ionman34"]
    lewspurs wrote:

Isn't that exactly what you have done now Lew?

Nothing to respond to that ion ! but thats why i respect posters like yourself who come out and say if they disagree with something and counter argue the subject in discussion.

Not some faceless bit of skank that presses a fcking deduct button as they stink the place out with their cowardice.

Sorry mate but i dont have time for faceless morons, what do they contribute to the board ?

I thought we had left all the gnomes behind on the old aol board, but i have every faith in baz and admin coming up with something to make this idiot show his ugly face , i bet his poor parents have had hell of a life with him.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 02 2010, 04:57

I thought we had left all the gnomes behind on the old aol board,

Do you mean trolls Lew lol.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 05:02

BazSpur wrote:I thought we had left all the gnomes behind on the old aol board,

Do you mean trolls Lew lol.

Yeah baz ! thought they had gone.

Thanks for your efforts on this one baz ! i dont want to expand on the post too much.

If anyone wants to know what is going on (because there seems some confusion ) perhaps they could ask the admin.

The only thing i want to do is chat spurs and not this cloak and dagger stuff......i will be getting death threats next !

...........and of course i am quaking in my boots ! lol!

spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Oct 02 2010, 05:25

baz whats going on
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 02 2010, 05:36

Lew is having his Rep points ripped again Dave.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sat Oct 02 2010, 05:45

Ok I confess

Idont know who done it.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 05:45

Lew chill out mate and don't let it bother you. All the time you react whoever it is will keep winding you up . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 08:54

VisionarySound wrote:Lew chill out mate and don't let it bother you. All the time you react whoever it is will keep winding you up . . . . . .

Of course i realise that vis ! its the being singled out thats a little bit strange...........i mean would you negative a post that simply reads lol!

Its ok saying chill, but i do have an inkling who it is ! place to meet is up to him, just him and me if he wants it.................? but he wont vis because thats the cowardly motherfucker he is.

He can pm me when he wants to get it on.............

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 09:31

i been looking back at the threads from wedsnday and i cant see any bad post aimed at you. As for your reps points being taken i guess people was wrong about burger taken them. I hope i managed to log out between 7 and 10 30 weds as i was at a pub watchin spurs. i tend to forget to log out most of the time.

I do think you should say who you think it is so that way they can admit it and say sorry or lie and deny it then when you find out who it is they will look even worse
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Oct 02 2010, 09:40

i wasnt on either lought so it cant be me, im not parranoid seriously im not Shocked
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 02 2010, 09:57

Now come on fella's if Lew was to to say who he thought it was the perp would say it wasn't and a big argument would break out between him and Lew and that isn't going to get us anywhere.. I know who Lew thinks it is and I can see why he thinks that. Once I know for certain there will be no warnings.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 16:53

Loughtonlegend wrote:i been looking back at the threads from wedsnday and i cant see any bad post aimed at you. As for your reps points being taken i guess people was wrong about burger taken them. I hope i managed to log out between 7 and 10 30 weds as i was at a pub watchin spurs. i tend to forget to log out most of the time.

I do think you should say who you think it is so that way they can admit it and say sorry or lie and deny it then when you find out who it is they will look even worse

It wasnt bad posts lought ! wish it was because i could then say my piece and defend or retract what i have written.

Lought if someone docked you, every little thing you said one night then you know you are being targeted ! wouldnt you ? now it isnt the amount of rep points i have, i am not that childish, i know what my true total should be and i have double because people know what has been going on and given back more than i deserve and more than i really should have, and i thank them for that.

I didnt want to expand on what for many must now be a very boring subject (rep points deduction) my aim is to ask that person to engage in healthy debate, yes i can snap back if i feel someone has gone over the top with personal comments, but i cant hurt anyone physically with words ! can i ?

It obviously is someone who has engaged in a thread with me and feel they would lose a debate ! what the fk ! whats the problem ? i have lost post duels against ion and many others on here, i dont go behind their backs and dock them afterwards, well done to those posters that raise an objection and prove their point, in any thread or post i have been engaged in, and i dont mind point deduction in its right place, but that was systematic targeting the other night.

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sat Oct 02 2010, 17:04

Cant guests take rep points and give them if they can could be anyone is very immature to do that well least its a job for Sherlock Baz and Dr Vis to look in too

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 17:11

MarkA249 wrote:Cant guests take rep points and give them if they can could be anyone is very immature to do that well least its a job for Sherlock Baz and Dr Vis to look in too

I have asked baz that very same thing mark ! the answer from baz was a very emphatic NO ! guests cant give or take points.

I think it stands to reason that if admin allowed that it would be open to all sorts of mischief, and a return back to the old aol days .

Have a rep mark ! you obviously have been pondering over a problem that really belongs to me ! thanks mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:26