The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Superstisions EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Superstisions EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Superstisions EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Superstisions EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Superstisions EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Superstisions EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Superstisions EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Superstisions EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Superstisions EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Superstisions Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Superstisions

Superstisions Empty Superstisions

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 23:12

Now us football fans are a superstisious breed at the best of times. I messed about with my avatar at the start of the season but have since changed it back to my ole faithfull and results are getting better ! I'm not saying my piece of voodoo is responsable but I won't be changing it for awhile lol ! ! ! I know some of us have lucky shirts/outfits that we wear. Certain riuals that are followed on match-days. Brands of drink that are stuck to. My main one is the shirt. I have a few Spurs shirts that I choose from. If one is picked to watch a game and we win or draw it is taken off and hung in the cupboard unwashed until the next game, then worn again for the length of the game. It is only washed when we lose to wash the bad luck out of it. Be pretty smelly if we went on a 20/25 game unbeaten run lol. So c'mon guys share some of your Spurs related superstistions . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Superstisions Empty Re: Superstisions

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 03 2010, 23:43

I don't have any Superstitions but my Daughter Gemma won't watch Spurs live on the telly. She always listens on the radio.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:58