The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
pav EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
pav EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
pav EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
pav EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
pav EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
pav EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
pav EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
pav EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
pav EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

pav Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

pav

pav Empty pav

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05 2010, 02:45

Pav Now loves it at Spurs!
    Roman Pavlyuchenko claims he is now loving life in North London and wants to remain with Spurs.

Pav, who is for some reason loved by a large number of fans, without really ever indicating a love for the club, country or making a massive effort on the pitch for any sustained period, but I guess sometimes love is blind. I bet Jermaine Jenas wishes he were Russian...

Speaking to Sky Sports, Pav said: 'The fact that I didn't play for almost six months wasn't pleasant. But when you have a chance to prove yourself you must do it.

'You just have to wait for your moment and score goals. If I scored every time I would be in the team all the time, no doubts.

'I hope this year it won't be the same story. To be honest, in the last year when I didn't play much I had thoughts about returning to Russia. Now I do not want to move back.'

DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

pav Empty Re: pav

Post by DJSR Tue Oct 05 2010, 04:06

Just saw the interview on SSN's. Thats great news, Pav is a class act, and hasnt hit top form yet. Once he feels fully confident, i think we'll see a completely different side to Pav. His goals to games ratio, according to SSN stats, is 40-50% ! And he came on as sub for the most of those games.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Oct 05 2010, 04:28

And he now speaks fluent english silent ,,,,,,well at least he knows how to say
    'David Bentley , he's crazy'
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Oct 05 2010, 05:24

This is what we want to hear Spurs players saying, it means they will fight for there place , thankgod we didnt get adebayor who has no love for any club

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:26